|Anna Zak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 2001|
|Eye Color||Greenish Blue|
Anna Zak gained popularity with her lip-synching videos on the Musical.ly app. She was termed as the lip-synching queen and gained over 3 million followers within less time. the most influential Israeli Instagrammer started modeling soon. As a model, just at the age of 15, she got a NIS 50,000 contract from Scoop shoes.
She later released her own original song digitally. Anna also started acting and appeared in The Boys and Girls on the television in 2014.
Sochi, Krasnodar Krai, Russia
She studied at the Mekif Hey School and Comprehensive School of Education, Ashdod.
Anna has studied biotechnology, biology, and chemistry.
Social media star, Model, and Singer
- Siblings – She has an older sister who is a soldier in Israel Defence Forces.
Anna is signed with –
- Milk Models Agency
- ITM Model Management
Rap, Pop, Hip Hop, Contemporary
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her dreamy looking and striking face
- Her gorgeous long locks
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- The autumn fall collection for Scoop Shoes, Israeli shoe chain including billboard, broadcasts, and catalogs as a means of promotion. (2016)
- Veet Hair Removal
- Office Depot’s, Back To School, campaign. (June 2017)
- Na-kd.com Fashion
- Shoco Yotvata
- Skin Girl which is a cosmetics brand
Best Known For
Her Musical.ly (later became TikTok) account which has over 3 million followers.
As a Singer
She made her debut with the song, Money Honey, which was seen by over 3.5 million viewers.
First TV Show
She was on Israeli children show The Boys and Girls in 2014.
She does crunches, squats, battle rope exercises, lunges and many others to keep herself fit.
Anna Zak Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- Snapchat Filter – Bouquet of Flowers
- Social Networking – Instagram
Anna Zak Facts
- As of 2017, she is the most influential Israeli Instagrammer according to one of the biggest Israeli web portals called Nana 10. She has over 1 million followers and growing.
- Anna has also been called one of the most influential teenagers of her generation.
- Her agent asked her to get a more trendy and catchy name, post her first show on TV, The Boys and Girls. Hence, she changed her name.
- Her parents separated when she was very young, and since then, Anna has been living with her mother and her sister.
- When Anna Zak was just starting out as an artist, she says her teachers from school had no idea about her social media and her work.
- Anna started earning at a very young age but always told the media that her family was supporting her.
- In 2017, she became the host of Music 24’s show, To Be a Singer, where 5 female singers are selected to join the music industry.
- Anna moved to Israel at the age of 9 with her parents, siblings, and grandparents.
- She first started with only her lip-sync videos, and later added some ingenious dance moves.
- When she was still in grade IX, her income was NIS 10,000 excluding the sponsorship money.
- Anna says that she just cannot live without her phone, is addicted, and only leaves the phone while sleeping.
- Her tip for aspiring social media stars is that Instagram is very important. The pictures there should be of high resolution, the lights should be right, and the image should look live or else people might not like it.
- She speaks very fluent Hebrew.
- She refers to her family as very supportive and it is with their help that she stays a girl, and did not become an adult too soon.
- According to her, the mantra for success is believing in yourself no matter what people say, and having and going for your purpose in life.
- Anna’s first video of hers where she got noticed was the one where she is doing some freestyle dance.
- The compliments that make her happy are the ones not about her looks and usually, relate to when someone remarks that she is a good human being.
- Anna thinks it is good to speak up against bullying, and she once did an awareness advertisement about comments made against her on the social media.
- In August 2014, she participated in Ice Bucket Challenge.
- Follow Anna Zak on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Anna Zak / Instagram