|Anni-Frid Lyngstad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1945|
Anni-Frid Lyngstad is a Norwegian-Swedish singer, songwriter, and environmentalist who is famous worldwide as the lead vocalist of the best-selling pop group, ABBA (1972-1982; 2016-Present).
Anni-Frid Synni Lyngstad
Bjørkåsen, Ballangen, Norway
Singer, Songwriter, Environmentalist
Pop, Jazz, Glam Rock, Disco, Pop Rock
- His Master’s Voice
- Polar Music
- Anderson Records
- EMI Records
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anni-Frid has dated –
- Ragnar Fredriksson (1964-1970) – The Dancing Queen singer married Ragnar Fredriksson in 1964. She gave birth to son Hans Ragnar (b. January 26, 1963) and daughter Ann Lise-Lotte (February 25, 1967–January 13, 1998) before getting divorced in 1970.
- Benny Andersson (1971-1981) – Her marriage to ABBA member Benny Andersson lasted from 1978 until 1981.
- Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss (1982-1999) – Lyngstad walked down the aisle with Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss in 1992. Their union ended with his death from lymphoma in 1999.
- Henry Smith (2008-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent on her father’s side and has Norwegian and Swedish ancestry on her mother’s side.
However, she often dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Auburn hair color
Anni-Frid Lyngstad Favorite Things
- Rapper – Eminem
Source – The Guardian
Anni-Frid Lyngstad Facts
- She was the only member of ABBA who was not born in Sweden.
- Anni-Frid met her father, whom she believed to be dead, for the 1st time in 1977. Her father Alfred Haase was a sergeant in Nazi Germany and had returned to his homeland shortly before her birth in 1945.
- As a part of ABBA, she performed the winning song Waterloo at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974.
Featured Image by Frankie Fouganthin / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0