|Arden Cho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Arden Cho is an American actress, singer, model, producer, and voice artist who has been cast in a wide range of movies which include The Baytown Outlaws, Mega Python vs. Gatoroid, When Lara Met Charlie, Olympus Has Fallen, Saved by the Bell, I Am Not a Princess, The Dressmaker’s Daughter, The Grey Coat, Forgotten, The Break-Up, Hoodrats 2: Hoodrat Warriors, My First Crush, and Layover, on the Shore. Apart from films, she has also been cast in various shows in roles like Kira Yukimura in the MTV supernatural teen drama series Teen Wolf, Lexii C. in the comedy series Tween Fest, Lee in the crime drama show Rizzoli & Isles, Arden Young in the sci-fi comedy show Miss 2059, Emily Choi in the NBC medical drama series Chicago Med, Mia Price in the CBS action police procedural series Hawaii Five-0, Tonya in the horror series Freakish, and Pru in the teen drama mystery thriller series Pretty Little Liars.
Arden Lim Cho
Amarillo, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Arden went to Apple Valley High School in Apple Valley, Minnesota.
Arden majored in psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign in 2007.
Model, Actress, Singer, Producer, Voice Artist
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Arden Cho has been signed with –
- Innovative Artists
- Pantheon Talent Group, Llc., Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, piano, cello
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Arden Cho has dated –
- Ryan Higa (2016-2020) – In 2016, Arden was linked with YouTube personality, Ryan Higa. They dated for over 4 years and separated in 2020.
- Junoflo – In February 2021, on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, it was confirmed that Arden has started dating Korean-American rapper Junoflo.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for Clinique (cosmetic brand) in 2010 in Asia.
Other brands she has worked with are Reebok Korea (2010), Nike Japan (2008), Apple, and Alexander McQueen.
She has appeared in TV commercials for Toyota (2014), McDonald’s McRib, COX Business, Chosun Galbee, Dea Bella, Umeken Korea, Tokidoki, Marukome Miso Salad Dressing, Aroma Spa Center, etc.
Best Known For
Playing Kira Yukimura on MTV’s teen drama and horror show Teen Wolf
As a Singer
In 2013, Arden released an EP My True Happy in Asia.
On iTunes, Cho also released her debut single “I’m Just a Girl” on February 22, 2011. She sang, co-wrote, and composed the song. 3 days later, on February 25, she released the video of the song on YouTube which featured actor Tim Lacatena.
She has also given her voice to the “I Once Knew” song by Mark Allen.
She first appeared in the romantic comedy film The Break-Up for her minor role as VIP Party Guest. The film starred Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.
First TV Show
In 2008, Arden played a supporting role in Fox’s comedy sketch series MadTV in episode 11 of season 13.
As per this tweet, it seems she exercises, but relies mainly on cardio and not a hardcore gym buff.
Arden though likes to do running with her dog Chewy. She also does some abs exercises for a flat stomach, besides burpees.
But, she eats regularly and doesn’t skip any of her meals. Arden believes that the attitude while you are eating is also important and stress should be miles far from you.
Arden Cho Favorite Things
- Workout to do with Chewy (Her Puppy) – Running
- Teen Wolf Episode – Episode #321
- Movies – How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Big Hero 6 (2014)
- Makeup Products – Chapstick, Cle De Peau concealer
Source – Galore Mag, Collider, SweetyHigh
Arden Cho Facts
- Arden Cho was born in Amarillo, Texas, but raised in Dallas and Minnesota.
- As a child, she was active in dancing, painting, martial arts, sports, music, cello, etc.
- Growing up, she felt like an outsider.
- Arden developed her interest in acting while at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
- She is the winner of the Miss Korea Chicago contest held in 2004.
- In the summer of 2007, Arden went to Kenya for a 2-month humanitarian trip.
- She can speak both Korean and English languages.
- She was cast as Angel in the 2012 action comedy film, The Baytown Outlaws.
- Cho voiced the role of Samantha Nishimura / Stephanie / Sun Queen in the 2013 video game Tomb Raider.
- If she could have one superpower, she would opt for “teleportation.”
- She has a puppy named, Chewy. She doesn’t like to play fetch.
- Arden Cho has also designed watches for Leonard & Church.
- She has a weakness for watches.
- She was a cheerleader for 8 years.
- Singing was her first love.
- She is extremely good at nail painting.
- According to her, she has the worst memory and does not remember the lyrics to most of the songs.
- From 2018 to 2019, she brought to life the character of Emily Choi, Dr. Ethan Choi’s younger previously estranged recovering–drug addict sister, in Chicago Med. The show follows the emergency department doctors and nurses of the fictional Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
- Arden Cho also served as a gymnast for 6 years.
- Visit her official website @ ardencho.bigcartel.com.
- Connect with Arden Cho on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube, iTunes, Tumblr, and Yelp.