|Tatyana Ali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1979|
|Spouse||Dr. Vaughn Rasberry|
Tatyana Ali is an American actress, singer, and producer who is known for having played some popular roles like Ashley Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Roxanne in The Young and the Restless. Moreover, she has also gained a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 800k followers on Instagram, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Tatyana Marisol Ali
North Bellmore, Nassau County, Long Island, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tatyana Ali studied at Harvard University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in African-American Studies and Government in 2002.
Actress, Singer, Producer
- Father – Sheriff Ali
- Mother – Sonia Ali
- Siblings – Anastasia N. Ali (Younger Sister) (Actress, Producer), Kimberly (Younger Sister)
She is represented by –
- Framework Entertainment, Talent Management Company, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
MJJ, Work Group
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatyana Ali has dated –
- Jonathan Brandis (1994-1998) – She started going out with actor Jonathan Brandis in 1994 but the duo separated after dating for a couple of years in 1998.
- Justin Timberlake (2003) – In 2003, she had a fling with singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer, Justin Timberlake.
- Eric André (2012-2014) – Tatyana Ali and Eric André, actor, comedian, musician, and television host, were an item between 2012 and 2014.
- Drake (2013) – She had a romantic encounter with the popular Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and businessman, Drake, in the year 2013.
- Tyson Beckford (2015) – Ali went out with actor and model, Tyson Beckford, in 2015.
- Dr. Vaughn Raspberry (2014-Present) – Around 2014, she started dating the assistant professor of English at Stanford University, Dr. Vaughn Raspberry, and the duo revealed in March 2016 that they were engaged. They met one another on eHarmony and soon got married on July 17, 2016, in Beverly Hills, California. They parent 2 sons – Edward Aszard Rasberry (b. September 16, 2016) and Alejandro Vaughn Rasberry (b. August 15, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, Hispanic, White, and Asian)
Tatyana Ali is of Indian-Trinidadian and African-Panamanian (Panamanian is predominantly a mixture of Amerindian and Spanish ethnicities) descent.
- Bright smile
Tatyana Ali has done endorsement work for the likes of Cabbage Patch Talking Kids dolls, Pound Puppies, etc.
Tatyana Ali Favorite Things
- Actors – Spencer Tracy, Humphrey Bogart
- Movies – Gone with the Wind (1939), West Side Story (1961), Vertigo (1958), What’s Love Got to Do with It (1993)
- Book – The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Source – IMDb
Tatyana Ali Facts
- From 1990 to 1996, she starred as Ashley Banks in the sitcom television series, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and this role won her several awards and nominations like NAACP Image Award, Young Artist Award, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award.
- She brought to life the character of Roxanne in the famous television soap opera, The Young and the Restless from 2007 to 2013 and won NAACP Image Award in the “Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama” category consecutively in 2011 and 2012.
Featured Image by The Bui Brothers / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0