|Aria Shahghasemi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1996|
Aria Shahghasemi is an American actor who came to the limelight after appearing in the TV show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2016). He gained further popularity by playing the role of Landon Kirby in the 5th season of The Originals (2018) as well as the 1st season of its spin-off titled Legacies (2018-2019). He has starred in several films including No Alternative (2018) where he portrayed Elias Santoro.
Minnesota, United States
After completing his high school education, he attended Southern Oregon University in New York to acquire a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in theater. He then went to the New York Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre to earn an acting apprenticeship, completing the professional program in 2015.
He is represented by Suskin Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Danielle Rose Russell – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Iranian descent.
- Tattoo on his right arm
- Expressive eyes
- Sharp nose
- Fuller lips
Aria Shahghasemi Favorite Things
- Passion – Animals particularly cats and puppies
- Area Of Expertise – Fine dining
Source – TVOverMind
Aria Shahghasemi Facts
- His parents are Iranian immigrants and he was the 1st of the immediate family to be born in America.
- Before gaining stardom Aria had worked as a bartender in a lounge in New York, he had also served as a bar manager and as a waiter, acquiring crucial life skills. He spent 1 summer working as a carpenter. He also worked as a production assistant on a television movie titled Wackademia.
- Aria has performed in the theater and 1 of his primary roles was in the play named Hamlet where he played the part of Laertes.
- Aria has been known for his well-developed positive traits including kindness, thoughtfulness, resilience, and brilliance, and for his ability to survive on his own, in whatever means.
Featured Image by Aria Shahghasemi / Instagram