Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Ashley completed her graduation in 2007 from the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. She achieved her Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
- Father – Michael Bell (Actor)
- Mother – Victoria Carroll (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
Primary Wave Entertainment manages Ashley Bell.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley hasn’t revealed much about her love life. But, she had mentioned that she was in a relationship before.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ashley’s rosy cheeks
- Her wavy hair
32-24-31 in or 81-61-79 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Ashley appeared on Subway’s commercial in 2007.
She also supports Cruelty-Free International which is against animal testing for beauty and cosmetic products.
Ashley’s religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Essaying the character of Nell Sweetzer in the horror movie series, The Last Exorcism (2010) and The Last Exorcism Part II (2013).
Ashley had an uncredited voicing role in the political thriller film State of Play in 2009, which also starred Ben Affleck.
Her first credited theatrical film appearance was in the comedy film Stay Cool in the role of a valedictorian in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2003, Ashley made her first television show appearance on Boston Public and played the character named Colleen in just 1 episode.
Ashley credits her flexibility and stamina to her being athletic since childhood. She was very active and was raised a vegetarian. She was a fencing champion and learned karate, ballet, and even ballroom dancing.
For her role in the movie The Day (2011), she worked out at home a lot with a private stunt professional to perfect the part. There was even a chef on the set who monitored everyone’s diet.
While talking to SELF, she revealed that her breakfast meal, in general, is silk yogurt, an egg, coffee, and a pita.
Ashley Bell Favorite Things
- Horror Movie – Pumpkinhead (1988)
- Movie Genre – Horror
- Protein – Seitan (wheat gluten)
- Junk Food – Vegetarian Hot Dogs
Ashley Bell Facts
- Ashley always wanted to be an actress. As a kid, she would play “pretend adventures” in her backyard and would play a different character every time.
- Her father has done voice-overs for cartoon movies like Transformers and G.I. Joe.
- She loves animals and associates herself with many charities which work for their well-being. She is also the director of a project called Love and Bananas, which is a documentary film on a team including herself who strive to protect elephants.
- She was a tomboy, growing up.
- Her mother is one of the co-founders of the comedy troupe, The Groundlings.
- She is vegetarian and follows veganism.
- She was a voice artist for movies like The Penguins of Madagascar (2012), Magic (2010) and others.
- Ashley Bell was into fencing and has even competed nationally.
- She loved ‘comic book trading cards’ and still has a few.
- She didn’t shave her legs to keep the originality intact of the character she played in the movie The Day.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ashley Bell / Instagram