|Ashley Boettcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2000|
Ashley Boettcher is a budding American actress who is best known for portraying the character of Mel Fuller in Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street (2014-2016) and as the voice of Dorothy Gale in Lost in Oz. She is also noted for her appearance in several films such as Aliens in the Attic (2009), Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011), Yellow Day (2015). Ashley is also a proud receiver of a Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast” in 2012.
Texas, United States
The details of Ashley Boettcher’s educational qualifications are not known.
- Father – Jeff Boettcher
- Mother – R. Boettcher
- Siblings – Unknown
Ashley is represented by –
- Emily Urbani and Maureen Rose of Osbrink Talent Agency
- Kendall Park of JLA
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley prefers to keep her personal life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
- Beautiful eyes
Ashley has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Quilted Northern
Best Known For
- Being cast as Mel Fuller in Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street (2014-2016)
- Voicing the character of Dorothy Gale in Lost in Oz
- Appearing in films like Aliens in the Attic (2009), Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011), Yellow Day (2015)
- Her work alongside several well-known actors such as Josh Duhamel, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Mitchell, Ashley Tisdale, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Brec Bassinger, and Austin Butler
Ashley made her debut theatrical film appearance as Hannah Pearson in Aliens in the Attic in 2009.
She made her debut as a voice actress with multiple characters in Shrek Forever After in 2010. However, her role was uncredited.
As a voice actress, Ashley made her credited theatrical film debut in Ernest & Celestine in 2012.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as actress Patricia Wettig’s grandchild in Prison Break in 2005.
As a voice actress, she made her debut as Kuon’s daughter in The Legend of Korra in 2014.
Ashley Boettcher Favorite Things
- Films – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Star Wars, Batman (With Michael Keaton) (1989)
- Books – The Secret Series, A Wrinkle In Time (2017), The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014)
- TV Shows – Doctor Who, Sherlock, Person of Interest (2011-2016), The Big Bang Theory, Last Man Standing, Top Gear
- Food – Italian, her father’s famous greek salad!
- Places To Visit – The Tardis, Camp Grace, Home & 221b Baker St.
Source – Boettcherfamily.com
Ashley Boettcher Facts
- She was raised in Texas.
- Ashley has been passionate about her acting, ever since she was very little. She started her acting career when she was just 5 years old making her first appearance in Prison Break in 2005.
- She is close friends with her co-stars Sloane Morgan Siegel and Drew Justice.
- Ashley started attending dance lessons when she was merely 2 years old. She also completed professionally and also won several competitions.
- At the age of 3, she made her first commercial appearance. Later, she started attending acting classes when she was 4 years old.
- By the time she was in her late teens, Ashley had worked with several highly regarded celebrities such as Josh Duhamel, Doris Roberts, Fionnula Flanagan, Robyn Lively, Bart Johnson, Frances Fisher, Paula Marshall, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Mitchell, Kevin Nealon, Ashley Tisdale, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Brec Bassinger, Austin Butler, James Urbaniak, and David Walton.
- Ashley has a big list of things that she likes to do in her free time, some of which is riding her bike, playing Minecraft, listening to music, singing, dancing, reading, and playing her Xbox along with her father. On the other hand, Ashley also enjoys photography and eating chocolates.
- She loves binge watching Doctor Who and Sherlock.
- Ashley was 7 years old when she was cast as Hannah Pearson in the film, Aliens in the Attic (2009).
- She is also very good at playing the ukulele.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Ashley Boettcher / Instagram