Elizabeth Joanna Robertson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Elizabeth Mitchell went to the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts. After completing high school education, she got enrolled at the Stephens College from where she graduated in 1991 with a BA degree in acting.
To polish off her acting skills, she attended classes at the British American Drama Academy.
- Father – Joseph Day Mitchell (Stepfather) (Dallas-based lawyer)
- Mother – Josephine Marian Mitchell (Dallas-based lawyer)
- Siblings – Kristina Helen Mitchell (Younger Sister), Katherine Day Mitchell (Younger Sister)
Elizabeth Mitchell is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Mitchell has dated –
- David Lee Smith (1995-1996) – Elizabeth Mitchell started going out with actor David Lee Smith in 1995. Although they broke up about a year later, the things got pretty serious between them as they moved in together in New York City.
- Gary Bakewell (2000-2002) – Elizabeth started dating actor Gary Bakewell after having grown close while working on the TV show, The Linda McCartney Story. They clicked on right away on their first meeting. He was also looking forward to introducing her to his folks. Also, they seemed to be coping with long distance well with the assistance of emails. However, it came to a surprising end in 2002.
- Chris Soldevilla (2004-2013) – Elizabeth got married to improv actor Chris Soldevilla in 2004. They were rumored to be dating for some time. In September 2005, she gave birth to son Christopher Joseph Soldevilla, Jr. In 2013, they got divorced citing irreconcilable differences.
Race / Ethnicity
37-29-36 in or 94-74-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Elizabeth has appeared in the TV commercials for the
- Secret Ultra Dry Women’s Deodorant.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (1994).
- PeroxiCare (1995)
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being cast as Dr. Juliet Burke in the ABC drama series, Lost.
Mitchell played Beverly Trehare in the 1999 romantic drama film, Molly.
First TV Show
In 1993, Elizabeth guest starred in an episode of the TV series Dangerous Curves.
Elizabeth relies on yoga to keep her toned figure in right shape. She has made it a point to find time from her busy schedule to practice yoga. She insists that along with toning her body and making her muscles supple enough for the advancing age, yoga helps her calm down and deal with the work-related stress.
The other physical activity that she puts faith in is walking. She likes to take long walks in her neighborhood in her free time, which she believes help her gather her thoughts. Also, she likes to hit the gym now and then for her strength training workouts.
When it comes to diet, she focuses on eating healthy and natural food items. The processed food is strictly off the table. Instead, she tries to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible. Plus, she makes sure that she is eating lean proteins as well.
Elizabeth Mitchell Favorite Things
- Movie Set in Nature – Enchanted April (1991)
- Energy Saving Tip – Play board games, read and spend time with your loved ones
Source – Nature.org
Elizabeth Mitchell Facts
- While shooting for the Frequency movie, she broke her nose during one of the shooting sequences.
- She got to know that she was being considered for the role of Snow Queen in Once Upon A Time after reading about it on her fan site. After that, she received a call stating that producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis were interested in her.
- Due to her, actress Elizabeth Banks had to use another name for the Screen Actors Guild Awards as they both have the same birth name and Elizabeth Mitchell had already got booked.
- After graduating from college, she worked at the Dallas Theater Center for six years. She also worked at the Encore Theatre for a year.
- She has taken training in stage combat techniques such as dagger, rapier, and hand to hand.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.