|Ashley Nocera Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1994|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Ashley Nocera is an American bodybuilder, fitness model, and professional bikini athlete who is regarded as having one of the best-sculpted female physiques in the world and has often been ranked in the top 5 in the global WBFF (World Beauty Fitness and Fashion) bikini competitor rankings. She had stood 7th at the 2014 WBFF Las Vegas World Championships, Pro Bikini, and 5th at the 2015 WBFF World Championships, Pro Bikini. Her posts related to workout routines and cosplays have helped her amass more than 4 million followers on Instagram. Her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts vlogs and fitness-related content has garnered more than 500k subscribers.
Woodbridge, Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States
She splits her time between New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Ashley, after her high school graduation, had attended the Wagner College in New York City. She attained a bachelor’s degree in nursing science from there in May 2017.
Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, Professional Bikini Athlete
- Father – Gregg Nocera (Bodybuilder)
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
- Others – Her grandfather was a bodybuilder.
She self-manages her bookings and inquiries.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley has dated –
- Alex Sharoykin (2009–2018) – Ashley began dating social media influencer and YouTuber Alex Sharoykin in 2009 after meeting him on the social media platform Facebook. They had attended the Wagner College in New York City together. They even had a joint vlogging-based YouTube channel titled Alex & Ashley that had amassed 47k subscribers when its last video was published in March 2018. The couple parted ways later that year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Toned physique
- Long, straight hair
- Pierced belly button
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her right arm
Ashley Nocera Facts
- She had started swimming from the age of just 4 and participated in swimming competitions until her teenage years.
- Ashley started lifting weights as a hobby when she was 15 years old.
- She entered her first fitness competition (the 2014 WBFF NYC Championships, Bikini Amateur) when she was 19 years old and won it. She earned her ‘Pro Card’ by virtue of that win.
- During the last 2 years of college, she had worked in the neonatal intensive care unit of a hospital.
- She had started a secondary YouTube channel called Nocera’s Kitchen to document her dietary regimen. However, as she could not post content regularly, she decided to scrap the channel and deleted all videos that she had posted earlier.
Featured Image by Ashley Nocera / Instagram