|Athithi Das Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Athithi Das is an aspiring Indian actress and model who is predominately known for her appearance in the director Anjan K Kalyan’s debut film Attarillu (2016). Thereafter, Athithi earned quite the popularity in Tollywood. The MBA graduate has been highlighted as “an actress by chance,” considering the fact that she had no plans for cinema. Besides that, she has also taken social media by storm with her tantalizing voluptuous figure and alluring facial features. With time, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Facebook and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Athithi was born on July 22.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
According to sources, Athithi holds a degree in Master of Business Administration at a college based in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Father – He works on the Indian Railway.
- Mother – She is a Homemaker.
- Siblings – Subhra Das (Younger Brother)
Athithi is represented by Vega Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She seems to be very close to a guy who’s identity she has kept a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Buxom figure
- Plush lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Has a tattoo on her right hand
Through her social media, Athithi has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- PAC Cosmetics
- ENVY The Styling Lounge
- Satyabhama’s Couture
- Toni & Guy
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role for the film Attarillu in 2016
- For the sensual pictures that she uploads to her Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Endorsing various well-known brands such as PAC Cosmetics, ENVY The Styling Lounge, Satyabhama’s Couture, and Toni & Guy
- Uploading sensual pictures of her buxom physique to her Instagram
- Working alongside Tollywood stars Sai Ravi Kumar, Rakesh Sharma, and Uday Sharma
She made her debut Telugu theatrical film appearance in the comedy-horror movie Attarillu in 2016. She worked alongside the likes of upcoming actors like Sai Ravi Kumar, Rakesh Sharma, and Uday Sharma.
Though she has not revealed her workout routine to the public, judging by her pictures it is safe to say that, Athithi does go to the gym. Her workout routine would consist of mostly cardio exercises like pilates, sit-ups, crunches, box jumps, v-ups, etc.
It is also clear that she maintains a healthy diet in order to maintain her well-toned and curvaceous physique. However, the pictures that she uploads to her Instagram have revealed that she is an utter foodie who enjoys eating all kinds of homemade food. She also loves drinking banana shakes.
Athithi Das Favorite Things
- Actor – Mahesh Babu
- Tamil Actor – Rajinikanth, Ajith Kumar
- Color – Black
- Bollywood Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Tollywood Actress – Nithya Menen
- Dish – Potato Curry
Source – YouTube
Athithi Das Facts
- She was raised in Odisha.
- Athithi is a state-level badminton player.
- She dabbled in modeling for a while before being chosen by director Anjan K Kalyan for his debut film Attarillu (2016). She got the role after a friend of her’s had forwarded a picture of her to him.
- In the Attarillu (2016), she played the role of a girl who is possessed by a ghost. Her portrayal received a lot of praise by on-going movie watchers, hence gaining her a huge fan following at the same time.
- Athithi is often thought to be in relation with actress Nandita Das or Shraddha Das. However, she is not related to them.
- She had not attended any kind of acting lessons for the role in Attarillu (2016).
- Athithi’s father works in the Indian railway, whereas her mother is a homemaker. Her younger brother Subra was working at 3i Infotech in 2019.
- She has a tattoo on her right hand that depicts a man holding a child’s hand and walking while a layout of the path under their feet leads to the word “paa.”
- Athithi’s biggest strength is her confidence.
- She credits her family and their support from guiding and helping her to get to where she is today.
- Besides acting, she is an MBA by profession.
- Her choice of character revolves around its prominence. However, she once stated that she is not at all open to exposure.
- She states actress Nithya Menen to be her greatest influence.
- Her first crush was Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. It had been so, ever since she saw his famously known film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
- She is supportive of Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi’s “2016 Indian banknote demonetization” effort.
- Athithi once claimed that she was not at all good at singing.
- In her free time, Athithi enjoys listening to music.
- Athithi is fluent in speaking Telugu but cannot read the language.
- She likes the color white and blue besides her favorite color black.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image By Athithi Das / Instagram