|Aubrey Joseph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1997|
Aubrey Joseph is an American actor and rapper who is best known for having been cast as one of the lead characters, Tyrone Johnson / Cloak, in the sci-fi romance action adventure superhero teen drama show, Cloak & Dagger, alongside the likes of Olivia Holt, Gloria Reuben, Andrea Roth, J. D. Evermore, and Emma Lahana. He has also appeared in a number of films and shows which include Fading Gigolo, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Death Pact, Run All Night, The High Bridge, Celebrity Page, Entertainment Tonight Canada, GeekRockTV, and Last Call with Carson Daly. As a kid, Aubrey Joseph was cast as Simba in a Broadway production of the widely popular musical, The Lion King. As a musical artist, he created and sang the song, Numb, for Cloak & Dagger. Aubrey Joseph has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Aubrey Omari Joseph
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aubrey Joseph studied at the University of Southern California which is located in Los Angeles, California. He also went to the Professional Performing Arts School in New York.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Choppy Chan (Brother) (Rapper). Aubrey Joseph has 1 more brother.
Aubrey Joseph is represented by Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aubrey Joseph has dated –
- Janelle Fletcher – Aubrey Joseph is in a relationship with model Janelle Fletcher. Apparently, the duo has also got engaged towards the end of the year 2018 and they share a loving bond.
Race / Ethnicity
Aubrey Joseph is of African-American descent.
- Pierced ears
- Several tattoos
- Usually wears numerous pieces of jewelry
Aubrey Joseph appeared in a TV commercial for Sprite in 2016.
Best Known For
- Appearing in a variety of shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2014) as Yusuf Barré, The Night Of (2016) as Dwight Gooden Stone, Cloak & Dagger (2018-2019) as Tyrone Johnson /Cloak, GeekRockTV (2018) as Himself, Last Call with Carson Daly (2018) as Himself, Marvel Let’s Play (2018) as Himself, Entertainment Tonight Canada (2018) as Himself, Celebrity Page (2018) as Himself, and Adult Ed as Kevin
- Having been cast in various movies which include the likes of Fading Gigolo (2013) as Cefus, Death Pact (2014) as Martin, Run All Night (2015) as Curtis ‘Legs’ Banks, A Quaker Sound (2017) as Elias, and The High Bridge (2018) as Abel
As a Singer
Aubrey Joseph wrote and sang the song, Numb, for the teen sci-fi drama action-adventure series, Cloak & Dagger.
Aubrey Joseph made his first theatrical film appearance as Cefus in the comedy film, Fading Gigolo, in 2013. The film starred the likes of John Turturro, Woody Allen, Sharon Stone, Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Paradis, and Liev Schreiber.
First TV Show
Aubrey Joseph made his first TV show appearance as Yusuf Barré in an episode, titled Amaro’s One-Eighty, of the crime mystery drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in January 2014.
Aubrey Joseph stays fit by working out whenever he gets the time. He indulges in exercises like pushups along with some light weight lifting exercises. He has also said in an interview that he can do 400 to 500 a day. Aubrey makes sure to always do some sort of workout as he knows that missing out on workouts for a couple of days brings you back to square one.
As for his diet, the star tries to stick to healthy food products and also makes sure that he gets his grains along with some broccoli and salad.
Aubrey Joseph Favorite Things
- Rapper – Jay-Z
- Superhero – Wolverine
Source – Men’s Health
Aubrey Joseph Facts
- As a child, Aubrey Joseph was cast as Simba in a Broadway production of The Lion King.
- He is trained in ballet, modern, tap, and hip hop dance styles.
- He was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2018 in the ‘Choice Summer TV Star’ category for his performance as Tyrone Johnson / Cloak in the show, Cloak & Dagger.
- Aubrey Joseph stars alongside the likes of Olivia Holt, Gloria Reuben, Andrea Roth, J. D. Evermore, Miles Mussenden, Carl Lundstedt, Emma Lahana, and Jaime Zevallos in the sci-fi romance action adventure superhero teen drama show, Cloak & Dagger.
- Follow Aubrey Joseph on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Aubrey Joseph / Instagram