Laxou, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
Aurélie Claudel decided to quit school at the age of 13 to focus on her modeling career.
Model and actress
- Siblings – She has a sister and two half-brothers.
Aurelie Claudel is represented by
- IMG Models – Paris
- MP – Milano
- IMG Models – London
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- PARS Management – München
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aurelie Claudel has rarely spoken about her personal life in her interviews, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
She was previously pregnant and has reportedly given birth to a young one.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned and lithe figure
- Sharp and defined jawline
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Aurelie Claudel has served as the face of the Calvin Klein’s fragrance.
She has also been featured in promotional campaigns for the following brands –
- Ralph Lauren
- Trussardi Jeans
- Nina Ricci
- Bill Blass
- Oscar De La Renta
- Cesare Paciotti
- Cole Haan
- Emanuel Ungaro
- Victoria’s Secret
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, and Dolce & Gabanna.
- Being featured on the covers of the leading magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Allure.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy movie, Alter Egos.
First TV Show
In 2014, Aurélie Claudel made her first TV show appearance in Love Hurts episode of the action comedy series, Taxi Brooklyn.