|Aurélien Panis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1994|
Aurélien Panis is a French professional racing driver who has been a member of teams such as Zengő Motorsport, Comtoyou Racing, Arden International, Saintéloc Racing, Boutsen Ginion Racing, etc. He has more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Saint-Martin-d’Hères, Isère, France
Professional Racing Driver
- Father – Olivier Panis (Racing Driver)
- Mother – Anne Panis
- Siblings – Laurène Panis (Sister), Caroline Panis (Sister)
- 8 – Zengő Motorsport
- 18 – Tech 1 Racing
- 28 – Boutsen Ginion Racing
- 21 – Comtoyou Racing
- 31 – Saintéloc Racing
- 8 – Arden International
- 34 – Prema Powerteam
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aurélien has dated –
- Andréa Sanson – According to his Instagram account, Panis is in a longterm relationship with nutritionist Andréa Sanson.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall and slender built
Aurélien Panis has endorsed brands such as –
- Cannondale Bicycles
- Stand 21 Racewear
Aurélien Panis Facts
- His first racing competition was the French F4 Championship in 2011, where he finished in the 10th place.
- His father Olivier Panis, a renowned race driver himself, was the winner of the 1996 Monaco Grand Prix.
- In February 2020, Panis was declared the 2019-20 Andros e-Trophy champion after beating legendary race driver Sebastien Loeb by a mere 0.8 seconds. His victory also made him the first driver to win the title after the introduction of electric cars in 2019.
- He has a pet dog named Ginger.
Featured Image by Aurélien Panis / Instagram