|Aurelius Busson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 2003|
Aurelius Busson is a British model and social media personality who has been under the spotlight ever since his birth because he is the son of the well-known model and actress, Elle Macpherson. Apart from that, he has also been featured in a couple of magazines and has accrued a decent social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson
London, England, United Kingdom
Model, Social Media Personality
- Father – Arpad Busson (Financier, Philanthropist)
- Mother – Elle Macpherson (Model, Businesswoman, Television Host, Actress)
- Sibling – Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson (Older Brother)
- Others – Pascal Busson (Paternal Grandfather) (Former French army officer and Algerian War veteran who later turned financier), Florence “Flockie” Harcourt-Smith (Paternal Grandmother), Peter Gow (Maternal Grandfather) (Entrepreneur, Sound Engineer, Former President of the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Frances Gow (Maternal Grandmother) (Nurse)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Aurelius Busson is of Scottish descent on his mother’s side.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Lean physique
- Usually sports messy hair
Aurelius Busson Facts
- His parents are both highly accomplished in their respective fields.
- His father has been named after the Hungarian-born banker Árpád Plesch.
- Along with his mother and older brother, Aurelius Busson appeared on the cover of Vogue in its July 2019 issue.
- He has also been featured in a number of magazines and editorials which include the likes of InStyle Magazine, Daily Mail, and Hollywood Life.
- His mother has appeared in several films and shows such as Batman & Robin, Friends, America’s Next Top Model, Jane Eyre, Britain’s Next Top Model, With Friends Like These…, The Beautiful Life: TBL, Australia’s Next Top Model, and The Mirror Has Two Faces.
- Aurelius Busson often shares his pictures as well as the family pictures on his Instagram account.
Featured Image by Aurelius Busson / Instagram