|Ava Phillippe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1999|
Ava Phillippe is an American actress and model known for being the daughter of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Draper James and Rodarte. She also has a mild social media following with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Ava Elizabeth Phillippe
After completing her high school education, she was looking to get admission to a college in 2018. According to her dad, she was deciding between Berkeley, a University in Washington, and in San Diego as she had decided to stay on the west coast.
- Father – Ryan Phillippe (Actor, Director, Writer)
- Mother – Reese Witherspoon (Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Deacon Reese Phillippe (Younger Brother), Tennessee Toth (Younger Stepbrother), Kailani Kai Merizalde (Younger Stepsister)
- Others – John Draper Witherspoon (Maternal Grandfather) (Doctor), Mary Elizabeth Betty (Maternal Grandmother) (Pediatric Nurse), Susan Phillippe (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Phillippe (Paternal Grandfather) (Chemist), Jim Toth (Stepfather) (Talent Agent)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ava Phillippe has dated –
- Arthur Donald (2018) – Ava was seen enjoying a date with Arthur Donald, who is the grandson of Beatles legend Paul McCartney and the son of photographer Mary McCartney. During the London leg of the promotional tour of her mother’s film, A Wrinkle in Time, Ava was seen heading to Sketch, an all-pink tearoom turned cocktail lounge, with Arthur by her side.
- Owen Mahoney (2019-Present) – Ava and Owen Mahoney started dating in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, Scottish, and Swiss-German ancestry on her father’s side and English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Blue eyes
- Often sports a nose ring
Ava has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Draper James
- Rodarte (2018)
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Oscar winner, Reese Witherspoon and her ex-husband and actor Ryan Phillippe.
- Having a strong social media presence with 700k followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In 2011, Ava made her first TV show appearance on the talk-show Good Morning America as herself.
Ava Phillippe Facts
- She was named after the legendary actress Ava Gardner.
- On Ava’s 18th birthday, her mother gifted her a package of 18 personally written letters, one for each year of her life.
- In 2017, while still in school, Ava was seen working as a hostess at a pizza restaurant in Hollywood as a summer job.
- She bears a striking resemblance to her famous mother Reese Witherspoon and they are often referred to as twins.
- Ava has a strong liking for photography. She is also a prolific sketch artist and makes clay sculptures and posts her art on social media regularly.
- In an interview with James Corden in November 2016, her father Ryan mentioned that Ava gets embarrassed when he is mistaken for Ava’s older brother due to his young looks.
- On November 25, 2017, she made her debut into the society at the Bal des Debutantes in Paris. She wore a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown and waltzed on the soundtrack of La La Land. She was escorted by Maharaja Padmanabh Singh of Jaipur.
- Ava had a grey French female bulldog named Pepper. Pepper died in October 2020 due to cancer.
- Ava is close friends with actress Rowan Blanchard.
- In October 2020, after losing the dog Pepper, Ava brought a new dog, a male pooch, named, Benji.
Featured Image by Ava Phillippe / Instagram