|Deacon Reese Phillippe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 2003|
Deacon Reese Phillippe is an American electronic music producer who is known for being the son of actors Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon. On the other hand, Deacon has also earned a name for himself as a music producer and has released several tracks such as Long Road and Love for the Summer.
Deacon Reese Phillippe
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to sources, Deacon attended Brentwood School.
Electronic Music Producer
- Father – Ryan Phillippe (Actor, Film Director, Writer)
- Mother – Reese Witherspoon (Actress, Film Producer, Voiceover Artist)
- Siblings – Ava Phillippe (Older Sister) (Instagram Star)
- Others – Tennessee James Toth (Younger Half-Siblings), Kai Knapp (Younger Half-Siblings), John Draper Witherspoon (Maternal Grandfather) (Doctor), Mary Elizabeth Betty (Maternal Grandmother) (Pediatric Nurse), Susan Phillippe (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Phillippe (Paternal Grandfather) (Chemist), Jim Toth (Stepfather) (Talent Agent)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Deacon has dated –
- Marine DeGryse – He has been in a relationship with Marine DeGryse.
Race / Ethnicity
Deacon has English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side and French ancestry on his father’s side.
- Alluring eyes
- Chiseled jawline
Deacon Reese Phillippe Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Johnny Cash, Kanye West
Source – She Knows
Deacon Reese Phillippe Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- Deacon’s mother was 21 years old when she and her father Ryan began dating one another in 1997. They married 2 years later.
- His first name was taken from baseball legend and ancestor Deacon Phillippe.
- One of the earliest posts that Deacon uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 5, 2020.
- Deacon released his debut single titled Long Run (feat. Nina Nesbitt) on July 10, 2020. Later, he came out with his 2nd track titled Love For The Summer (feat. Loren Gray) on October 30, 2020.
Featured Image By Deacon Reese Phillippe / Instagram