|Jennifer Ann Schefft Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jennifer Ann Schefft is an American TV personality who rose to fame after being featured as a contestant on season 3 of The Bachelorette.
Jennifer Ann Schefft
Ohio, United States
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Jennifer completed her Bachelor of Business Administration at Ohio University in 1993.
- Siblings – Jason (Younger Brother) (Teacher)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jen has dated –
- Jerry Ferris – Jen had briefly dated her co-star Jerry Ferris while they were on the show The Bachelorette season 3.
- John Paul Merritt – She had gone on a date with John Paul Merritt while on season 3 of The Bachelorette.
- Andrew Firestone – She had previously gotten engaged to The Bachelor contest Andrew Firestone but broke off her engagement later on.
- Joe Waterman (2009-Present) – Jennifer tied the knot with Chicago, Illinois-based resident Joe Waterman on May 15, 2009. Together, the couple has 2 daughters named Mae Elizabeth (b. 2010) and Charlotte Grace (b. 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Jennifer has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Aesop and Target.
Jennifer Ann Schefft Facts
- She was raised in Ohio.
- In May 2003, she had been working as an accounts executive for a photography company located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Jennifer made her debut TV show appearance as herself in The Bachelor in 2003, alongside the likes of Chris Harrison, Brad Womack, and Sean Lowe to name a few.
- On January 23, 2007, Jennifer published a self-help book called Better Single Than Sorry: A No-Regrets Guide to Loving Yourself and Never Settling.
- The earliest post that Jennifer uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 4, 2020.
Featured Image By Jennifer Ann Schefft / Instagram