|Baby Santana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Baby Santana is an American rapper and songwriter who has released solo studio albums titled Gaultier (2023) and Tana (2024). He has also published mixtapes titled Planet Sosa (2020), DakotaRomani (2021), and London (2023); as well as EPs titled Recreation (2020), Nyctophilia (2020), and Dale (2023). Besides that, Baby Santana has released numerous non-album singles. He first rose to prominence in early 2021 when his singles titled 14 and Antisocial earned a lot of attention on platforms like TikTok and SoundCloud.
Baby Santana, tana
Columbus, Muscogee County, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, United States
Baby Santana had attended Pinehurst Christian School in his hometown of Columbus. He also studied at the Diamond Elementary School in Fort Stewart, a United States Army post in his home state of Georgia. As of November 2023, he was a high school student.
- Mother – Shettina Lewis (Former Employee of an Insurance Company)
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – His ex-stepfather used to work as a commercial truck driver.
Hip Hop, SoundCloud Rap, Rage Rap
- Galactic Records
- Republic Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair light brown or red.
- Slender frame
- Long, dense, dreadlocked hair worn as an overflowing, messy bun
- Clean-shaven look
Baby Santana Facts
- Raised by his single mother, Baby Santana used to work at a bread factory in his childhood to support his family. Musically inclined from a very young age, he would use his savings to buy some equipment to make songs.
- He would record these songs in a small closet in his house. Initially, he would engineer, mix, and master all his work on Audacity (an open-source digital audio editor and recording application software). He later upgraded to FL Studio (a digital audio workstation that includes a pattern-based music sequencer).
- One of his childhood idols was a rapper named Fredo Santana. His rapper alias, Baby Santana, was inspired by his love of Fredo. His career began in 2020 when he began sharing his music through platforms such as YouTube and SoundCloud.
- He soon also learned how to produce music and formed a small collective with his friends. Called 1500, the group added multiple artists and producers in a short span of time. Unfortunately, it was disbanded in 2022.
- The first song that brought Baby Santana into the limelight was his 2020 single titled Prada. It went viral on social media and led to a remix – in partnership with American rapper, singer, and record producer Lil Tecca.
- Lil Tecca is a co-owner of Galactic Records, a record label that Baby Santana would later be signed up to. Despite being signed by Galactic Records, he continued to release music independently through his multiple alternate SoundCloud accounts.
- His career took off in 2021 when his single titled Antisocial earned a lot of attention on platforms like TikTok and SoundCloud. The song was so popular that a sequel titled Antisocial 2 was released later that year.
- In 2022, Baby Santana announced that his debut solo studio album, titled Gaultier, would be released in late 2022. In August 2022, he released the album’s first promotional single – titled Swaggin Like This. Gaultier was eventually released in late January 2023, after a few production delays.
Featured Image by Baby Santana / Instagram