|Bea Priestley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1996|
Bea Priestley is a professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career under popular promotions like WhatCulture Pro Wrestling and PROGRESS Wrestling. She started her wrestling training at the age of 16. Bea has a mild social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Bea, Amy St. Clere
Harrogate, Northern Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Bea Priestley went to the Kapiti College, which is a high school located at Raumati Beach in New Zealand. She later got enrolled at the Elite International School of Beauty and Spa Therapies in New Zealand.
Bea Priestley handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bea Priestley has dated –
- Will Ospreay (2017-Present) – Bea Priestley is in a relationship with wrestler Will Ospreay, whose real name is William Charles. As per some sources, they started going out towards the end of 2015. While other sources claim that they had officially started dating in the early months of 2016. They had first met at an unnamed independent wrestling show. Will was smitten with her at the first sight but he felt that he had messed up his chances to ask her out because of his nervous approach. However, they later got to meet again at a party thrown by a mutual friend and once they realized that how much they had in common, they hit it off. They often flaunt their relationship on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘red’.
- Short hairdo
- Strong jawline
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
Having competed in the British wrestling circuit. She has mostly worked with UK based promotions such as WhatCulture Pro Wrestling and PROGRESS Wrestling.
Bea regularly hits the gym to keep her toned figure in perfect shape. When she is competing in the Japanese wrestling circuit, she hits the Mid Breath Fitness Gym in Tokyo. Also, she relies on the guidance of Tsuyoshi Mitogawa at the Mid Breath for her workout routines.
Apart from lifting heavy weights in the gym and performing mobility exercises that strengthen her core and reduce the chances of getting injured, she doesn’t mind experimenting with her workout routine. She has given pole dancing a try as well.
Bea Priestley Favorite Things
Source – PWW Official
Bea Priestley Facts
- She first started following WWE at the age of 14. She fell in love with the athleticism and stage performance exhibited in the popular wrestling promotion.
- Bea decided to get into wrestling because she believed that it was the perfect mixture of sports, which she had been active in since her childhood, and drama, for which she was very passionate.
- She started her wrestling training in April 2012 at the age of 16 and by the end of the year, she had made her debut in the independent wrestling circuit.
- In 2014, she had to take a break from wrestling due to medical reasons. Her break lasted for about 18 months and she returned to the ring in 2015.
- She has taken her early wrestling training from Travis Banks. While competing in STARDOM, Io Shirai also served as her trainer.
- Early in her wrestling career, she decided to move to the United Kingdom as she felt that she won’t get sufficient opportunities in New Zealand, where she had lived since her childhood.
- At the age of 14, she started suffering from epileptic seizures. She was later diagnosed with a life-threatening brain tumor. She had to undergo surgery at the age of 18 to take care of it.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bea Priestley / Instagram