|Beau Dermott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 2003|
Beau Dermott is a British singer who came to limelight after making it to the Final of Britain’s Got Talent in the 10th series in 2016, finishing in the 5th place. She auditioned and got the Golden Buzzer from Amanda Holden. She has released a number of albums like Brave (2017) that had peaked at number 73 on the Official Albums Chart, having included several tracks such as Tears in Heaven and When You Wish Upon a Star.
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Widnes, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
She has attended The Hammond School in Chester where she was a music student.
- Father – Ian Dermott
- Mother – Karen Dermott
- Siblings – Ben Dermott (Older Brother)
- Others – Jack Higgins (Cousin) (Ballet Dancer)
She is represented by Intertalent Rights Group.
Musical Theatre, Pop
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Fuller lips
Beau Dermott Favorite Things
- Inspiration To Become A Singer – Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music
- Lover Of – Animals
- Supporter Of – Rescue and rehabilitation of animals like ponies
- Advocate Of – Vegan lifestyle to minimize cruelty to innocent animals
Beau Dermott Facts
- Her father has recalled that the first time they realized their daughter’s outstanding talent was when they overheard her singing The Hills Are Alive while watching The Sound Of Music at the age of 7. He had for a second not known whether it was Beau singing or if it was coming from the television and had grabbed his wife to come and listen. They had soon enrolled their child in singing lessons.
- Her grandmother used to be a tap dancer when she was much younger.
- In 2015, Beau had opened The Hammond’s Annual Carol Concert in Chester Cathedral with the song Once in Royal David’s City.
- She had initially been rejected by the judges of the televised talent show competition Britain’s Got Talent.
- In her audition for the 10th series of Britain’s Got Talent, she had belted out Defying Gravity from the musical Wicked. Her cousin, Jack, had also taken part in the series. She has admitted that the program had been her favorite for years and she had joined mainly as she was curious to know what Simon Cowell thought of her voice.
- Beau was quickly signed by a top agency following the conclusion of Britain’s Got Talent.
- She has revealed that when the music comes on, she is not herself anymore and transforms into a different person and becomes very confident. However, before going on stage, she becomes a nervous wreck and tries to shake it off by shaking her arms and legs.
- She participated in the Young Voices concert at the O2 Arena in London in 2019.
- She has performed on a regular basis for a group of elderly ladies locally, who sits on the couch with their handbags and she has described it to have been a terrifying but also a wonderful experience.
Featured Image by Beau Dermott / Instagram