|Ben Domenech Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1982|
Ben Domenech is an American writer, blogger, editor, and television commentator who is prominent in the Republican circles due to his work on The Federalist and the RedState group blog. Additionally, he has also worked as a political commentator on Fox News.
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
In 1999, Ben got enrolled at the College of William & Mary in Virginia. However, he dropped out before the start of his senior year in 2002 in order to work with the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Writer, Blogger, Editor, Television Commentator
- Father – Douglas Domenech (Government Official)
- Mother – Jeanne Schram
- Others – John McCain (Father-in-law) (United States Navy Officer, Politician, 2008 Republican Presidential Candidate), Cindy McCain (Mother-in-law) (Diplomat, Businesswoman, Humanitarian)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Christine Barton – He was previously married to Christine Barton.
- Meghan McCain (2014-Present) – Ben married the American author, columnist, and television personality Meghan McCain on November 21, 2017. Meghan became a household name after appearing on the panel of The View from 2017 until 2021. The couple became parents with the arrival of their daughter Liberty Sage McCain Domenech in September 2020. Moreover, they announced in September 2022 that they were expecting their 2nd child, another baby girl. In January 2023, they welcomed a daughter named Clover Jade.
Race / Ethnicity
Ben Domenech Facts
- He co-founded the controversial online conservative magazine and podcast called The Federalist along with Sean Davis in September 2013.
- Ben was hired to work for The Washington Post as a blogger in March 2006. However, he had to resign only 3 days later as his previous articles were proven to have been plagiarized.
- He was the youngest appointee in the George W. Bush administration, in which his father held a mid-level position for many years.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0