|Beth Lacke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1974|
Beth Lacke is an American actress who is prominently known for her work in Mr 3000 (2004), Frequency (2016), and Happy Hour (2006).
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
In 1988, Beth graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts acting degree from DePaul University.
- Father – Chuck Lacke
- Mother – Nancy Curran Lacke
- Siblings – Steve Lacke (Older Brother)
- Others – Ginny Sheehan Lacke (Sister-In-Law)
Beth is represented by Innovative and Sanders Armstrong Caserta.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Though Beth prefers to keep her personal life out of the spotlight, it is known that she has a son named Charlie.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Slightly freckled nose
Beth Lacke Facts
- She was brought up in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
- She made her debut as an actress with her portrayal of Karen Ross in the feature film The Rest of Your Life in 2001.
- In 2003, Beth was cast in her first TV show titled ER as Cheryl.
- Beth was cast in the play The Life and Times of Tulsa Lovechild at the Colloboraction Theatre for which she won the Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for Actress in a “Supporting Role in a play” in 2002.
- She got her big break in the world of entertainment with her character of Amanda Pennington in Happy Hour in 2006, alongside the likes of actor Lex Medlin and John Sloan.
- Over the years, she has made cameo appearances in various hit shows including How I Met Your Mother, Raven’s Home, and Chicago Med.
- Beth has a rescue dog named Ollie.
- One of the earliest posts that Beth uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 1, 2015.
Featured Image By Beth Lacke / Instagram