|Beverley Mitchell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1981|
Beverley Mitchell is a talented actress and country singer. She is known for her roles in 7th Heaven, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Killing Obsession, The Crow: City of Angels, Saw II, Snowmen, Pennhurst, The Dog Who Saved Easter, Toxin, Quantum Leap, Phenom, Melrose Place, Baywatch, The Faculty, Hey Arnold!, The Haunting Of, Hollywood Darlings, and Sinatra. In 2007, she also released a self-titled country album and has over 200k followers on Twitter, more than 800k followers on Facebook, and over 900k followers on Instagram.
Beverley Ann Mitchell
Arcadia, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverley Mitchell studied in Chaminade College Preparatory School until her graduation in 1999. She later joined Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles to study film production.
- Father – David Mitchell (Auto Racing Promoter)
- Mother – Sharon Mitchell (Office manager)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Giuseppe Tomasino (Half-Brother), Herbert Lee Mitchell (Paternal Grandfather), Neutral Herbert Mitchell (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Pearl Estella Mitchell (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Freddie Marie Mitchell (Paternal Grandmother), John Weisz, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), John Weiss (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Christina Riebhagen (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Frances Louise Zatzke (Maternal Grandmother), William Ernest Zatzke (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Oma Ethel Shaul (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Beverley Mitchell is managed by Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
She has released her music via Daywind Records.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beverley Mitchell has dated –
- Michael Cameron (2000-Present) – In 2000, Beverley started dating accountant Michael Cameron. After dating for 5 years, the couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in Colorado in 2005. The engagement was announced by Beverley’s publicist on January 12, 2006. They tied the knot on the Amalfi Coast in Ravello, Italy on October 1, 2008. Her on-screen sisters Jessica Biel and Mackenzie Rosman from the series 7th Heaven (1996) were amongst her 7 bridesmaids. They are blessed with 2 children, daughter Kenzie Lynne Cameron (born March 28, 2013) and son Hutton Michael Cameron (born January 28, 2015). On November 23, 2018, Beverley had a miscarriage of twins during the early stages of her pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and German ancestry.
- Often keeps shoulder length hair
- Lines on the forehead
- Bright beautiful eyes
Beverley Mitchell has either endorsed or promoted bands like –
- Dole Packaged Foods
- 310 Nutrition
- Bird & Vine
- Stephen Joseph Gifts
- Heinz Ketchup
- New York Life
- good hYOUman.
She has also been featured in commercials for various brands like –
- Fisher Price’s Smooshees
- Oscar Meyer Hot Dog
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in TV series like 7th Heaven (1996–2007) as Lucy Camden-Kinkirk and The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2011–2013) as Kaitlin O’Malley; and films including The Crow: City of Angels (1996) as Grace, Saw II (2005) as Laura Hunter, and Snowmen (2010) as Mrs. Sherbrook
On January 23, 2007, she released her first self titled debut album, Beverley Mitchell, through Daywind Records. The album had 14 tracks and reached the 19th position on the Billboard Top Internet Albums chart.
In 1994, she made her theatrical film debut in the thriller, Killing Obsession, as Annie.
First TV Show
In 1990, she made her first TV show appearance as Cassie in the family comedy series, Big Brother Jake.
In 1999, she made her TV show debut as a voice actress in the animated comedy-drama series, Hey Arnold!, as Summer.
Beverley Mitchell follows a strict diet to maintain a happy gut. Apart from her diet being glutton-free, she stays away from dairy products, beef, chicken, clam, crab, wheat, barley, rye, corn, malt, cabbage, mushroom, green pea, soybean, banana, mango, pineapple, almond, macadamia nut, ginger, mustard, and vanilla.
Beverley Mitchell Favorite Things
- Sweatshirt Brand – Bird & Vine
Source – Instagram
Beverley Mitchell Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was young.
- At age 4, she was discovered by a talent manager after she threw a temper tantrum at a local mall.
- She plays the younger sister of Jessica Biel in 7th Heaven (1996) even though Beverley is older than her in real life.
- She shared 2 things in common with her co-star Catherine Hicks from 7th Heaven (1996) that they are both the only child and also former cheerleaders.
- Beverley has been featured on the March /April 2002 edition of American Girl.
- She and Joseph Gordon-Levitt attended the same acting class as aspiring child actors for many years.
- She is a close friend of Christine Larkin and Jodie Sweetin.
- In 1997, she lost a friend named Angela in a car accident. The song “Angel” was written in remembrance of her deceased friend.
- Visit her official website @ growinguphollywood.com.
- Follow Beverley Mitchell on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Beverley Mitchell / Instagram