|Bhushan Kumar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1977|
|Spouse||Divya Khosla Kumar|
Bhushan Kumar is an Indian film producer, composer, and music producer who also serves as the chairman and managing director of T-Series. Before success, it seemed as though the beginning wasn’t as easy and seamless as everyone thought of him with the fact that he was the heir to India’s top Bollywood music companies. He has been regarded as one of the leading young producers in the country who is not just respected for his status but well-known and recognized for his works and great contributions in strengthening the company from the ground up since his father’s death which first prompted him to take over the company at a young age.
Bhushan Kumar Dua
Film Producer, Music Producer, Composer
- Father – Gulshan Kumar (T-Series Owner)
- Mother – Sudesh Kumari Dua (T-Series Owner)
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bhushan Kumar has dated –
- Divya Khosla Kumar (2005-Present) – Bhushan Kumar and film actress Divya Khosla got married on February 13, 2005. The couple has a son born in October 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
Bhushan Kumar Facts
- He began taking full control of the music company T-Series in 1997 at the age of 19 following the tragic death of his father Gulshan Kumar. Shortly after, he eventually became the company’s chairman and managing director who then expanded the business into electronics, CDs, audios, videotapes, cassettes, and film production.
- For his impressive contributions to the success of T-Series and for fueling up the popularity of Indian music overseas, Kumar was honored by the Government of India’s Electronics and Software Export Promotion Council in the past.
- He was quick to build his reputation and take his own spot in the music industry by acquiring the soundtracks of numerous films including Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Satyagraha, Lootera, Dabangg 2, Talaash, Son of Sardaar, Cocktail, Jism 2, Desi Boyz, Raaz 3, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, The Dirty Picture, Bodyguard, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Ready, Tanu Weds Manu, and many more.
- He has released soundtracks for older films such as Paa, Guzaarish, Fashion, Dabangg, Anjaan Anjaani, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Om Shanti Om, Jab We Met, and Don. Besides his soundtrack releases, Kumar has also regularly produced devotional albums.
- The T-Series company has continued to be diversified with expansions on more popular niches such as mobile, online digital, IPTV, FM, Satellite radio, and film production.
- By distributing music in the international mainstream market, he has greatly contributed to the overall success of Bollywood music.
- As a film producer, he has compiled an array of successful films he has produced over the years including Tum Bin, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Patiala House, Ready, and Lucky: No Time for Love.
- In 2013, a remake of his movie Aashiqui titled Aashiqui 2 was released and proved to be his turning point as it became one of the biggest and most successful blockbuster films of the year.
- In 2014, Kumar revived B.R. Chopra’s films with Bhoothnath Returns. He later got into the genre of a sci-fi thriller with a 3D monster-horror film, Creature 3D directed by Vikram Bhatt and starring Bipasha Basu and Imran Abbas.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Bollywood Hungama / CC-BY-3.0