|Cuban Link Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cuban Link is a Cuban rapper and musician known as one of the original members of the American hip-hop collective Terror Squad. Over the years, Cuban Link has been a part of several albums, tracks, and mixtapes such as Chain Reaction, Broken Chains, Broken Chains 2: Chainsaw Massacre, Man On Fire, Terror Squad: The Album, Bang Bang Boogie: The Machine Vol. 1, Bang Bang Boogie: X Files “No Mercy for the Weak”, Chain Gang Bully, Glamour Life, Built Like That, Welcome to CLK, As Tha World Turns, All Around Tha World, Tell Me Whut U Want, Dirty Old Man Skit, Someone To Hold, Whut It Is, Flowers For the Dead, Guess Who’s Back, No Mercy, Letter To Pun, Comin Home With Me (ft. Avant), Scandalous (ft. Don Omar), We Got The Brown, Tonight’s The Night, Private Party (ft. Big Humma), I Need To Know, Talk About It (ft. Jadakiss), Shakedown (ft. Swizz Beatz), Life Goes On (ft. Syleena Johnson), Clickity Clack, Chips Are Down, Time, Smell A Rat, Go Hoin’ For Me, Makin Moves, Ghost Town, Want My Spot Back, Murdergram, Are You My Lady, Death Poetry, On The Block, Keep It On The Low, Attempt Murder, Where U At?, Poppin In The Hood, We Some Riders, Still Telling Lies (ft. Tony Sunshine), Why Me? (with Fat Joe), Sugar Daddy (ft. Mýa), and CLK ENT. Presents: BX We Go Hard Mixtape.
Cuban Link, Link, Lyrical Assassin
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Hip Hop, Mafioso Rap, Latin Rap, Reggaeton
Atlantic, Terror Squad
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Cuban Link Facts
- During the Mariel boatlift, the rapper and his family emigrated to the United States in 1980 and went on to settle in the South Bronx in New York City, New York.
- Cuban Link got inclined toward hip-hop music at a young age as the music was rising in popularity in his neighborhood.
- Along with rappers like Big Pun and Triple Seis, he was active in a group called Full-A-Clips.
- His fellow Terror Squad groupmates included Fat Joe, Big Pun, Triple Seis, Prospect, Armageddon, Remy Ma, Tony Sunshine, and DJ Khaled.
- With Terror Squad, Cuban Link released the collective’s debut studio album titled Terror Squad: The Album on September 21, 1999, and it included songs such as Pass the Glock, Whatcha Gon Do?, In for Life, Payin’ Dues, Triple Threat, As the World Turns, All Around the World, Gimme Dat, Rudeboy Salute, Tell Me What U Want, My Kinda Girls, and others.
- On August 16, 2005, Cuban Link released his official debut studio album Chain Reaction and it debuted at #188 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. The album’s tracklist consists of Chain Reaction, Comin’ Home With Me (ft. Avant and Swizz Beatz), No Mercy, Scandalous (ft. Don Omar), I Need to Know, Riderz (ft. Cap 1), Sugar Daddy (ft. Mýa), No Falla (ft. Zion), Tonight’s The Night, Private Party (ft. Big Humma), Shakedown, Talk About It (ft. Jadakiss), Prison Wisdom, Life Goes On (ft. Syleena Johnson), and Letter to Pun (ft. One Solo).
Featured Image by Cuban LINK / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0