Leipzig, East Germany
His educational background is not known.
Singer-songwriter, model, designer, voice actor
- Father – Jörg Kaulitz
- Mother – Simone Kaulitz (Freelance Tailor)
- Siblings – Tom Kaulitz (Older Identical Twin Brother)
- Others – Gordon Trümper (Stepfather) (Guitarist)
Alternative rock, electronic rock, pop rock, pop punk, emo, electronic pop, powerpop
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bill Kaulitz dated –
- Kim Paradise (2008) – He was RUMORed to have had a fling with German model in 2008.
- Rach L (2008) – Bill was RUMORed to have dated Dutch vocalist Rach L in October 2008.
- Natalie Franz (2008) – In December 2008, Ukrainian hair and makeup artist, Natalie Franz and Bill were romantically linked to each other. It was a RUMOR as neither of the parties confirmed it.
Race / Ethnicity
He might be Pansexual.
He has said in various interviews that gender does not matter to him.
- Lion’s Mane Hairstyle
- Long Fingernails
- Perfect nose
- Dark eyeliner
- Lots of piercings such as on ear, nose, lips, right eyebrow
Bill Kaulitz’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13¾ in or 35 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
He has appeared in Saturn commercial with Alice Cooper.
Best Known For
His dark eyeliner, different looks, and pop rock music.
His first released album was Schrei. It was a German language album released under the name of the band “Tokio Hotel.” The album was released on September 19, 2005, via Island Records. More than half a million copies were sold in the world. It charted at #1 in Germany and Austria, #3 in Switzerland, #12 in France, #36 in Finland.
The album got the certification of 3x Gold in Germany, 2x Platinum in Austria, Platinum in France, and Gold in Switzerland.
He hasn’t released any solo studio albums. He released his first EP named I’m Not OK in May 2016.
He has not appeared in any of the theatrical films.
Previously, he didn’t use to workout. But, now Bill has incorporated some daily exercises in his schedule. It can be confirmed from his Instagram.
Bill Kaulitz Favorite Things
- Musicians – Nena, Green Day, Coldplay, Keane, Placebo
- TV Show – Prison Break (2005-2009)
Source – IMDb
Bill Kaulitz Facts
- He is the founding member of the pop rock band Tokio Hotel. Visit the band’s official website @ www.tokiohotel.com. The band’s other members include Georg Listing, Tom Kaulitz (Bill’s twin brother), and Gustav Schäfer.
- His identical twin brother Tom is senior to him by 10 minutes.
- His parents split when he was only 7 years old.
- Bill’s mom dated rock band Fatun’s guitarist Gordon Trümper for 12 long years and then married him on August 1, 2009.
- He and his brother both got attracted towards music at a young age and so started songwriting at 7.
- He designs most of his costumes. Though, he is poor at drawing.
- Bill is obsessed with jackets. He has more than hundred jackets in his closet.
- He does not wear clothes made from animal fur or feathers.
- His style influencers are David Bowie, Nena, Hedi Slimane, Steven Tyler, Karl Lagerfeld, and Vampires.
- Spanish magazine ¡Hola! announced him as the most attractive singer on stage of 2008 as per the data taken from a survey of the readers of the magazine.
- On September 30, 2008, his wax statue was made available at Berlin’s Madame Tussauds museum. He was 19 at that time. So, this made him the youngest person to be duplicated at Madame Tussauds museum in Berlin.
- By MTV News, he was ranked “Man of the Year #6” in December 2008.
- He was titled “The Other Idea of a German” by famous fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld in late 2009.
- He was voted #11 in GQ Germany ‘ s Best Dressed list in October 2009.
- At the 10th season of Deutschland sucht den Superstar, he was a jury member.
- He was featured in the Far East Movement’s song “If I Die Tomorrow” in May 2012.
- His guitarist step-father owns a music school called “Rock’s cool.”
- Bill is fluent in three languages – German, French, and English.
- He was termed “Most Annoying German” in 2006.
- He likes Gothic fashion.
- His handshake is considered to be very solid.
- Bill likes arm wrestling a lot and often wins against men and women.
- Hear more from Bill on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.