|Bramty Juliette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1995|
|Spouse||Luis Nestor Espina|
Bramty Juliette is a Chilean social media star, best known for her YouTube channel titled “The Bramfam” created on October 21, 2014, which has amassed more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 400 million views. She didn’t post her 1st video until February 2016, which was named “Clothing & Home Decor Thrift Haul.” After she had her 1st child, a daughter named Penelope in March 2015, the channel’s popularity went up due to people’s interests for her and her boyfriend’s lifestyle as young parents. To maximize the potential, Bramty began uploading vlogs, gift ideas, beauty, DIY, arts and crafts, challenges, Q&A, discussions, and later moved on to pranks and more of a “clickbait-type” content. She has also created her own personal channel under the name “Bramty Juliette” on February 8, 2017, on which she focused on personal matters such as her choice of makeup, shopping tips, and interesting life stories. Bramty has also garnered a large fanbase online with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Tampa, Florida, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – She has 1 older brother and 1 younger brother.
Bramty Juliette is represented by Scale Management (Manager) in Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bramty Juliette has dated –
- Luis Nestor Espina (2014-Present) – Bramty and Luis met through a mutual friend after Bramty moved next-door, and he introduced her to him. She was 6 months his senior, and they began dating in 2012, during which he was already actively serving as a United States Navy sailor. In 2014, they created a YouTube channel together. On March 10, 2015, they welcomed their 1st kid, a daughter named Penelope. At first, Bramty reported being weirded out at how genetics worked, as she had black hair and dark brown eyes, while her daughter had green eyes and light brown hair at birth. She also made her daughter Penelope her own Instagram account under the name “Penelope” with more than 400k followers and shared that her interests are beauty pageants, making videos, and dressing up. On June 12, 2017, Bramty also created a new YouTube channel titled “PENELOPE’S TOY SHOW” with the goal of documenting her daughter’s adventures, toy playtime, and eating various snacks that she calls “nacks.” The channel had surpassed the number of 5 million views in June 2019. In September 2018, the couple announced they were eagerly waiting for her due date, and in November 2018, 2 twins, a girl and a boy named Balcom and Levy were born into the world. From that moment on, Luis and Bramty kept documenting their children’s lives in an effort to show what being young parents genuinely looked like, which included stressful situations such as twins’ ligaments being stretched the wrong way which the doctor diagnosed as “positional club foot.” However, Bramty primarily focused on funny and positive moments such as the twins trying out solid food for the 1st time. She and Luis also created a separate Instagram account under the name “balcomandlevy,” which has amassed more than 200k followers.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Peruvian descent.
- Slim physique
- Fuller Lips
- Defined facial features
Bramty Juliette has endorsed brands such as –
- Sexy Mama Maternity (2017)
- Best Fiends (2017)
- Rags to Raches (2017)
- EGO (2017)
- Forever 21 (2017)
- Posh Baby and Kids (2017)
- Screenshop (2018)
- Vida Starz (2018)
- HelloBody USA (2018)
- Old Navy (2018)
- Leveret Clothing (2018)
- GlassesUSA.com (2018)
- Made By Google (2018)
- Shutterfly (2019)
- Fashion Nova (2019)
- Armitron Watches (2019)
- 310 Nutrition (2019)
- Lauras Boutique (2019)
- 23andMe (2019)
Best Known For
Her social media following with more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 400k subscribers across 2 YouTube channels, as well as more than 700k followers on Instagram
Being a stay-at-home mom and a successful social media star, Bramty reported not having a lot of time to go to the gym at first. After her daughter’s birth, she worked out at least 1 to 2 days a week, often at home, to prevent stretch marks and stay fit. She reported gaining around 45 lbs or 20.5 kg after her 1st pregnancy, and when she had more time, did a lot of squats, leg extensions, leg press, medicine ball lunges, held a plank and did plenty of crunches. Bramty also drank green tea to burn more calories and increased her water intake throughout the day.
Her choice of food was mostly fruits and vegetables. She also developed quick and easy, but nutritionally dense breakfast recipe, consisting of strawberries and blueberries mixed into a bowl, eaten with dry crackers. To stay in shape, she did a lot of cardio using the “StairMaster” machine in the gym, but also did dancing with her daughter at home or went to a group dancing class with her husband. In January 2018, Bramty also reported losing around 10 lbs or 4.5 kg in 30 days, which was a significant accomplishment due to her already-slim physique.
Bramty Juliette Favorite Things
- Interests – Fashion, Hairstyle, Homemaking, Cosplay
- Animal – Dog
- Outfit – Sweatpants Paired With Crop Top
- Personal Quote – “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.”
Bramty Juliette Facts
- She announced her pregnancy to her mom in a bad way. Bramty simply texted her saying “What would you do if I was pregnant?” just to “test the waters.”
- Luis and she quickly picked the name Penelope for their daughter because it sounded great right away. It was also a perfect fit because they agreed not to name her as someone they knew, and the name is of Greek origin.
- She had to get married to use the benefits of the United States Navy. Unless they were married, she wouldn’t be able to live and travel with Luis, and they couldn’t afford to live off-base due to his low rank.
- Her husband’s mom initially liked her, but after a party where Bramty had a bad day and took it out on Luis, his mom became very cold and distant from her.
- The favorite qualities in her according to her husband are Bramty’s passion for DIY, arts, and crafts, and skills for bargaining and saving money.
- Bramty loves that Luis is “thinking big,” and is very responsible and always thinks about what the future holds and prepares accordingly.
- Her biggest pet peeves about her husband are that he leaves clothes everywhere and that he can walk past a trashcan 10 or 20 times without taking the trash out.
- She is fluent in both Spanish and English.
- They have a Boxer dog named Milo, who they got in July 2017. In December 2017, as he was running around on the sidewalk, he sprinted directly to the street and was hit by a car, but didn’t suffer any major injuries.
- She had kept her younger brother, born in 1995, a secret from almost everyone up until late April 2019, when she uploaded a 15-minute long video on the topic.
- Her younger brother was in jail for hanging out with the wrong crowd, and doing some “stupid and immature” things, but was getting out in mid-2019. Bramty also promised to take him under her wing and help him turn his life around.
- On March 17, 2019, she and her husband announced they had purchased their dream house. It included a home gym, an aquarium, a movie theater, and plenty of space for their growing family.
- Follow her on YouTube, 2nd YouTube, 3rd YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Bramty Juliette / Instagram