|Bree Kish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1996|
Bree Kish is an American model known for her successful modeling career as a plus-size model. She has done modeling and endorsement work for various popular brands like Lovesick, Forever 21, Wet Seal. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel. Bree has a big social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
- Siblings – Isabella (Younger Step Sister). She also has a younger brother.
Bree Kish is represented by –
- Natural Models – Los Angeles
- JAG – New York City
- Milk Management – UK
- Osbrink Talent
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, Dutch, Spanish, and African American ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Plus size figure
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
- In November 2016, she was featured alongside models Barbie Ferreira and Jordyn Woods in the new promotion campaign for Lovesick.
- She has also been featured in the endorsement campaigns for Forever 21 and Wet Seal.
- Also, she uses her digital activity to promote a number of fashion and beauty products. Most often she includes these products in her YouTube tutorials and videos.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular plus-size models in the United States.
- Her popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Bree Kish Favorite Things
- Clothing Brands – Forever 21, Zara, Asos
- Music – Film scores
- TV Shows – Criminal Minds, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Catfish: The TV Show
- Star Wars Actress – Carrie Fisher
- Movie – Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
- Places – London, Stockholm
- Disney Ride – Haunted Mansion
- Perfume – Pink Wild and Breezy by Victoria’s Secret, Zara Rose
- Disney Movie – Zootopia (2016)
- Holiday – Halloween
- Food – Peanut Butter
- Thing To Buy – Shoes
Bree Kish Facts
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have loved to pursue her college studies and for a profession, she would have loved to pursue a career as a stylist and casting director.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 14 after having sent her portfolio to a number of Los Angeles-based modeling agencies.
- Bree started her YouTube channel in January 2014 and has used it effectively to engage with her fans and to elevate her profile.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Bree Kish / Instagram