|Bretman Rock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bretman Rock is a YouTube artist from the Philippines who upload makeup videos on YouTube. He has over 10 million subscribers on YouTube and 20+ million followers on Instagram. He joined YouTube in September 2012 but did not start posting the videos until 2015. He also has many beauty products under his name. His younger sister Princess Mae is also an Instagram sensation who frequently appears in Bretman’s videos.
Bretman attended Campbell High School.
YouTuber, Comedian, Beauty Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Princess Mae (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per a video uploaded by Bretman Rock on YouTube on April 13, 2020, titled ‘My Boyfriend does my Makeup’, it was clear that he had a boyfriend. They were dating since April 2019. He did not reveal his identity. They separated in 2020 after dating for over 1 year, which he revealed in an MTV video in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Portuguese ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers wearing colored (mostly green-colored) contact lenses.
- The perfect contour of his face
- His makeup perfection
- Morphe, Ulta Beauty and Beauty Bay makeup – Bretman Rock has teamed with Ulta Beauty and others to launch his own line of makeup products like makeup brushes, beauty products, and gift options.
- Bretman Rock – He has his own line of clothing which he has named after himself.
- MNL London – He joined hands with an online store, MNL London for a makeup masterclass. Bretman did the makeup for Ylona Garcia on stage.
- Meitu’s Makeup Plus app – The social media influencer who is well known for his makeup skills launched his 3 makeup looks on the global virtual app called the Makeup plus app.
Best Known For
Being a famous makeup artist and beauty influencer on Instagram with a fan following of 20+ million.
Bretman Rock Favorite Things
- Makeup Products – Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, MAC Gigablack Lash
- Essential Piece Of Cosmetic – Eyebrow Pomade
- Music – Reggae
- Makeup Artist – Patrick Starrr
- Sport – Baseball, Soccer, 300m hurdle races
- TV Series – Shameless
Bretman Rock Facts
- Like many other YouTubers, he has his own merchandise which is available on the website Wnrs market.
- He promotes equal rights for gays and has participated in a movement called #KissAndMakeup which was organized by Tarte cosmetics and Bystander Revolution.
- His parents separated when he was young. He started living with his mother and sister.
- His name ‘Bretman Rock’ is the combination of the names of two famous wrestlers ‘Bret Hart‘ and ‘The Rock‘. That is because Bretman’s dad was really into watching wrestling.
- The Huffington Post has titled him the “Internet’s Most Fierce Makeup Guru”.
- The first time he applied makeup was with the help of his mother.
- He received his first Barbie from his dad.
- Instagram once took down his account because his followers grew in just a couple of days which affected Instagram’s system. He was at around 700k followers when his account was shut down. His fans had to start the spree called #bringbretmanback on Twitter and that is when his content went online again.
- He has also hosted the 65th edition of the Miss Universe Red Carpet event held in Manila.
- He once got into a controversy when someone was impersonating to be him to get entry into a place where only the A-listers were allowed. Jayvee Valenzuela was the accused and later the conclusion was that the confusion happened because the two are look-alikes.
- In 2021, Bretman started appearing in the MTV series MTV Following: Bretman Rock.
- In the summer of 2021, he appeared in the YouTube Original series 30 Days With: Bretman Rock in which he went to a Hawaiian jungle to see if he could survive on his own for a week.
Featured Image by Bretman Rock / Instagram