Brittany Lynn Raymond
Gremlin, B-Ray, Britt
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Brittany went to Joanne Chapman School of Dance in Brampton and graduated in May 2013.
- Father – John Raymond
- Mother – Paula Ventura-Raymond
- Siblings – Samantha (Older Sister), Naomi Raymond (Younger Twin Sister), Lochlan Raymond (Younger Twin Brother)
Bobby Ball Agency
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Raymond has dated –
- Trevor Tordjman (2015) – In 2015, The Next Step co-stars Trevor Tordjman and Brittany were RUMORed to be dating each other. Neither of the parties approved of the relationship. They are collectively called as Trittany.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of half-Portuguese descent on mom’s side.
Has a birthmark on her left arm.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
She has not endorsed any brand.
Brittany’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Riley on the Family Channel’s teen drama series The Next Step.
In 2016, she was seen on the short drama film Transitions as Savannah.
First TV Show
In 2013, she started appearing on the Familly Channel’s teen drama series The Next Step.
Brittany spends most of her day practicing dance which serves as a good cardio session. Her active lifestyle as a child (as she used to play baseball along with learning dance) has helped her get a good body right from childhood.
Brittany Raymond Favorite Things
- Choreographer / Human Being – Amy Wright
- Childhood TV Show – Blue’s Clues (1996-2007), That’s So Raven (2003-2007), The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996)
- Snack Food – Banana Chips
- Outdoor Activity – Bike riding
- All-time Favorite Book – Milk and Honey (By Rupi Kaur)
- Color – Purple
- Movie – Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
- Bands – One Direction, Hedley
- Singer – Adele
- Dance Styles – Hip-hop, contemporary
- Pastime – Singing in the shower
- Social Media Channel – Instagram
Brittany Raymond Facts
- An alumnus of Joanne Chapman’s School of Dance, Brittany also taught dance there.
- Along with YouTuber Joelle Farrow, she runs a YouTube channel, “Jo and Britt”.
- At 4, she started learning dancing.
- She knows various dance forms including ballet, hip-hop, jazz, and tap.
- After learning to dance for 2 years, at the age of 6, she participated in her first ever dance competition.
- She hates spiders.
- While growing up, she actively played baseball. At one point, she had to choose between dance and baseball.
- Aaron Carter is her first ever celebrity crush.
- Britney Spears concert was the first ever music concert she attended.
- She is naturally a clumsy person.
- If she could be anyone else, she would want to be Beyonce.
- Her sister used to call her ‘Grumbling’ as a child.
- Connect with Brittany on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.