|Brooke Fraser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1983|
Brooke Fraser is a New Zealander singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for the release of her 2010, single titled Something in the Water. Other than that, she is also notably known for the release of her 3rd album Flags.
Brooke Gabrielle Fraser
Wellington, New Zealand
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brooke studied at Dyer Street School. After that, she joined Naenae Intermediate School.
Later, Brooke enrolled at Naenae College.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Bernard Gabriel Fraser
- Mother – Lynda Fraser
- Siblings – Matthew Fraser (Younger Brother), Shea Fraser (Younger Brother)
Brooke is represented by CRS Management.
Contemporary Christian Music, Pop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
She has released her music with various well-known record labels including BMG Rights Management, Sony Music Records, Columbia Records, Time Records, and Wood + Bone.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke has dated –
- Scott Ligertwood (2008-Present) – Brooke got married to a man named Scott Ligertwood on March 17, 2008, in Sydney. The couple has 2 children named Dylan Wilde Ligertwood (b. September 18, 2015) and Rooney Ives Ligertwood (b. July 10, 2017)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Fijian, Portuguese, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side and Anglo-New Zealander ancestry on her mother’s side.
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lower lip
- Her music contains Christian themes and imagery
Brooke Fraser Favorite Things
Source – Newshub
Brooke Fraser Facts
- Originally, Brooke is from Wellington, New Zealand.
- Brooke was brought up in Naenae, Lower Hutt.
- Her father Bernie played for the All Black rugby team in the past.
- She started taking piano lessons at the age of 7 and continued to do so until the age of 17. At the age of 15, Brooke began playing the acoustic guitar.
- By the age of 12, Brooke had started writing her original tracks.
- She had worked as a writer for Soul Purpose before becoming an editor for them in the year 2002. The same year, Brooke decided to quit her job to relocate to Auckland in an effort to pursue a career in music.
- Brooke signed her first major multi-album deal with Sony BMG Music Entertainment in 2002. She was 18 years old at the time.
- On October 29, 2003, Brooke released her debut album titled What to Do with Daylight. From there, she went on to release various albums including Albertine (2006), Flags (2010), and Brutal Romantic (2014).
- She is a member of the Hillsong Church‘s Los Angeles campus.
- Her track titled What a Beautiful Name that was released on January 6, 2017, won her the 2018 Grammy Award for “Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song”.
Featured Image By Brooke Fraser / Instagram