|Bryan Randall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1966|
|Date of Death||August 5, 2023|
Bryan Randall was an American professional photographer who was known for his outdoors and children’s photography. He gained further public information after being rumored to be dating prominent actor Sandra Bullock.
Bryan was born on April 10, 1966.
Bryan passed away on August 5, 2023, at the age of 57 after a three-year battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Portland, Oregon, United States
Bryan attended the drama school Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop in Los Angeles. According to sources, Bryan attended a high school in Pennsylvania.
- Siblings – Kevin Randall (Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryan had dated –
- Janine Staten – Bryan had a daughter named Skylar Staten Randall from a previous relationship of his with a woman named Janine Staten. His beau at the time passed away on January 7, 2004, due to an overdose of heroine.
- Paris St. John – Bryan had been in a relationship with Paris St. John, daughter of soap opera actor Kristoff St. John in the past.
- Sandra Bullock (2015-2023) – Actress Sandra Bullock was first linked with Bryan Randall in early 2015. The couple remained together until Bryan’s death in August 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
His salt and pepper hair and bright blue eyes
Bryan Randall Facts
- He was born and brought up in Portland, Oregon. Later, he moved to Los Angeles, California in search of a career in acting.
- Over the years, Bryan had worked with various brands including Vogue Paris, Hugo Boss, and Saint Laurent.
- He was the founder of “Bryan Randall Photography” and had partnered with The Actor’s Company in the past.
- Bryan had been considered to be one of the most hardworking and coveted professional photographer.
- He had admitted himself into rehab for drug addiction in the past.
- Bryan was arrested with a DUI in 1990 and pleaded guilty to the charges. He served 4 days in prison and 2 years of probation.