Brynny, Brynny Boo, Brubles, Kisses, Queen B
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
As her busy shooting schedule doesn’t leave sufficient time for her education, she relies on online classes to keep up with her studies. She has online classes 5 days a week.
Dancer, model, and TV personality
- Father – Aaron Rumfallo
- Mother – Ashlee Allen
- Siblings – Sadie Rumfallo (Younger Sister), Noah Rumfallo (Younger Brother)
- Others – Mike Allen (Stepfather)
She is signed with Zuri Model and Talent.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brynn hasn’t publicly dated anyone until now.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body
- Blue eyes
29-22-30 in or 74-56-76 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
Brynn has done modeling work for
- The children-oriented clothing brand, Miss Behave Girls.
- The dancewear brand, California Kisses.
- Purple Pixies, which is a dance and activewear company.
Best Known For
- Having participated in the 8th season of America’s Got Talent as part of the Fresh Faces dance crew. They managed to reach quarterfinals of the competition.
- Being cast in the 6th season of the dance reality show, Dance Moms.
First TV Show
In 2013, Brynn made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, America’s Got Talent.
Brynn relies on her regimented dancing routine to remain fit. Her constant dance practice sessions and her work in TV shows and dance shows provide her more than enough workout that she would need at such a young age.
Brynn Rumfallo Favorite Things
- Role Model – Alexa Moffett (Choreographer and dance guru)
- Vegetables – Asparagus and pickles
- Ice Cream Flavor – Cookies and cream
Source – Wikia
Brynn Rumfallo Facts
- She started taking dance classes at a very tender age of 2.
- In 2006, she joined dance classes at Club Dance Studio in Arizona and started training under Alexa Moffett. Her teammates for “Fresh Faces” were other four girl students from Club Dance Studio as well.
- At the Club Dance Studio, she was offered free dance classes as she was the Best Dancer title holder.
- In 2016, Brynn and her mother were accused of having physically abused Dance Moms contestant Kendall Vertes.
- As she was the winner of the “12-and-under” Dance Off competition organized by Abby Lee Dance Company, she was offered a scholarship to that year’s dance boot camp organized by ALDC.
- In 2014, she managed to bag National Mini Female Best Dancer award at The Dance Awards in Las Vegas.
- Her eventual career goal is to become a model and a backup dancer for the pop star Katy Perry.
- Join Brynn on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.