|Jaycee Wilkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 2002|
Jaycee Wilkins is an American dancer and model who rose to fame after acquiring national titles as “Junior Miss Dance” in 2012 and “Top 10 in Best Female Mini Dancer” at the Dance Awards in 2013. She has performed in numerous reality TV shows like America’s Got Talent where she participated with her dance groups Fresh Faces in 2013 and Complexity in 2014 and Dancing with the Stars (2014-2015). Jaycee has also appeared in several programs on the small screen including Shake It Up in which she had guest-starred in 2012 at the age of 9, and has been featured in a number of videos such as Christmas Magic (2014). She is the recipient of numerous other honors and awards like The Dance Awards in 2015 for “Junior Female Best Dancer”.
Jay, Baby Jay, Jaycee Waycee, Cheekers
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
- Father – Kevin Wilkins
- Mother – Kelli Wilkins
- Siblings – Ryland (Older Brother)
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Chongo Wood (2017) – She had a relationship with Chongo.
- Connor Burns – She started dating pro-Wakesurfer Connor Burns following her break up with Chongo Wood.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Tattoo on her right arm
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as SOL by Jergens.
Jaycee Wilkins Favorite Things
- Styles Of Dance – Contemporary, Ballet, Hip hop
- Song – Blank Space by Taylor Swift
- Instagram Filter – Black-and-white
- Hobbies – Watching magic shows, Skateboarding, Wakeboarding
Jaycee Wilkins Facts
- She has affirmed her dance mentor to have been Kim McSwain who had trained at a ballet school while at the same time being a lover of hip hop, which led to her classes to be technical as well as funky, thereby being the most fun to attend.
- Her mother has been the owner of Club Dance Studio.
- In 2011, she acquired a runner-up position for both Miss Petite KAR and Primary Duo/Trio 8 and Under (KAR).
- She has a spunky and acrobatic side that has served her well for her performances on screen. In competitions, she has won tremendous admiration for her softer lyrical solos, where she has used an incredible balance of tension and fluidity to deliver a story.
- In 2013, she got nominated for the Capezio Model Search.
- Jaycee has stated that while accuracy is extremely important to her, it is when she has pushed herself outside of her comfort zone that she has felt fully dedicated to the movement.
Featured Image by Jaycee / Instagram