|Reno Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1969|
Reno Wilson is an American actor, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for having been cast as Howard in The Cosby Show, Officer Carl McMillan in Mike & Molly, Stan Hill in Good Girls, Wes Freewald in The Chronicle, Orlando in Crank: High Voltage, Tyrese Evans in Heist, Money Maker in Tooken, Detective Tom Selway in Blind Justice, Bobby Beaumont in If Not for You, Louis Armstrong in Bolden, Steve in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Frank Collins in Grand-Daddy Day Care. In addition to that, he has done voiceover work in projects like American Dad!, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Transformers: Age of Extinction, and Friday: The Animated Series.
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reno Wilson attended the State University of New York at Purchase (commonly Purchase College or SUNY Purchase).
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
Reno Wilson has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Reno Wilson has dated –
- Coco Fausone – He is married to Coco Fausone and the duo has been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports a bald head and a beard
He did TV commercials for Sprite playing the voice of Thirst in 2004.
Reno Wilson Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Radio DJ in the 1996 comedy film, Sgt. Bilko, starring Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, Phil Hartman, and Glenne Headly.
- As a voiceover artist, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Frenzy in the 2007 science fiction action film, Transformers.
- In 2018, Reno Wilson started appearing as Stanley Hill, Ruby’s mall-cop-turned-actual-cop husband, in the crime comedy-drama television series, Good Girls, in which he co-starred alongside Christina Hendricks, Retta, Mae Whitman, Manny Montana, Lidya Jewett, Isaiah Stannard, and Matthew Lillard.
- He co-starred as Louis Armstrong, a trumpeter, composer, vocalist, and actor who was among the most influential figures in jazz, in the drama film, Bolden, in 2019.
- Reno Wilson was cast as Frank Collins in the 2019 direct-to-video comedy film, Grand-Daddy Day Care.
- He has done voiceover work for many video games including Final Fantasy XIII, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Featured Image by Ghostgamer30 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0