|Manny Montana Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1983|
Manny Montana is an American actor and voiceover artist who is known for his on-screen roles like Johnny Tuturro in Graceland, Franklin “Frankie” Cruz in Conviction, Rio in Good Girls, and Marcos Villa in Rosewood. He has also been cast in several other shows and movies which include ER, Breakout Kings, NCIS: LA, Grimm, Power, Miles from Tomorrowland, Lucifer, The Following, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Go for Sisters, The Ghost of Crenshaw, The Mule, and I Hate the Man in My Basement.
Manuel Garcia Martinez
Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
Manny Montana studied at Jordan High School located in Long Beach, California. After graduating high school, he got a football scholarship to California State University Sacramento. However, he had to quit after an arm injury and dislocating his shoulder for the 8th time.
After that, he got enrolled at California State University, Long Beach to major in Journalism and Broadcasting.
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Sibling – Michael G. Martinez (Older Brother)
Manny Montana has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Manny Montana has dated –
- Adelfa Peralta (2016-Present) – He married actress Adelfa Marr in the year 2016 and the couple has been blessed with a child.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Manny Montana is of Mexican (Spanish, Indigenous, and Irish) descent.
Manny Montana Facts
- He is a first-generation Mexican American.
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Long Beach, California.
- Manny Montana received an intern position at Power 100.3 as he used to work as a DJ in the school’s student radio station.
- He provided vocals to the character of Felix Alvarro in the neo-noir detective action-adventure video game, L.A. Noire, in 2012.
- From 2013 to 2015, he brought to life the character of José “Johnny” Tuturro in the USA Network action-drama series, Graceland.
- In March 2016, Manny Montana played Javier Junior in an episode titled Pops of the Fox urban fantasy series, Lucifer, starring Tom Ellis.
- As a voiceover artist, he made his TV show debut by voicing the character of Zeno, the computer voice of the starship Zenith, in the CGI animated children’s television series, Miles From Tomorrowland (titled Miles From Tomorrow in the UK), in 2017.
- In 2018, he started appearing as Christopher (also known as Rio), a high-ranking criminal who has a money-laundering business, in the NBC crime comedy-drama series, Good Girls.
- Manny Montana was cast as Axl in the 2018 crime drama film, The Mule, whose lead cast included Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest, and Andy García.
Featured Image by Miyuki japan / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0