|Burak Özçivit Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1984|
Burak Özçivit is a Turkish actor known for portraying various roles in popular TV shows like Çalıkuşu and Kara Sevda. He is also a successful model and has won many titles in modeling like “Top Model of Turkey”. He also won the GQ’s Men of the Year Award in 2017. Burak has a huge social media fan base with more than 11 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Burak Özçivit has a degree in Bachelor of Arts from Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Arts.
Actor, Producer, Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – Bulent Özçivit
- Mother – Ceyhan Özçivit
- Siblings – Burcun Ahmet (Sister)
Burak Özçivit is managed by Muzone.Asia, Entertainment Booking Agency / Celebrity Booking Agent, with offices in New York, USA and Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
6 ft 0.5 in or 184 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Burak Özçivit has dated –
- Ceylan Çapa – Burak dated Turkish socialite Ceylan Çapa for a while. They were often photographed hanging out together on many occasions. But Burak’s busy schedule came in their way as Ceylan became possessive and demanded more out of their relationship. This complicated their relationship arising to jealousy and eventually a split.
- Mahlagha Jaberi – Rumor
- Fahriye Evcen (2013-Present) – Burak and Fahriye dated for a while before they tied the knot. Fahriye is a Turkish actress. They met during the shooting of the popular TV series Çalıkuşu. After dating for almost 4 years, the beautiful couple finally got married in Sait Halim Pasha Mansion, Istanbul on June 29, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Turkish ancestry.
- Well-groomed hair
- High forehead with visible frown lines
- High cheekbones
- Masculine body structure
Burak Özçivit has been featured in the commercials for the following brands –
- Clear Men Shampoo
- Star TV
Best Known For
- Being elected as the Top Model of Turkey in 2003. This opened up new opportunities for Burak. The handsome hunk took home the 2nd prize for the “Best Model of The World” in 2005. This led to his popularity as he grazed the covers of renowned fashion magazines such as Marie Claire and Gloria.
- His versatile characters in various TV series such as in Çalıkuşu as Kamuran, in Kara Sevda as Kemal Soydere, among many more.
In 2007, he made his theatrical film debut in the crime fantasy horror film Musallat as Suat. The film is a story of a young couple haunted by mysterious forces. It was directed by Alper Mestçi.
First TV Show
In 2006, he made his first TV show appearance in the action-adventure drama series Eksi 18 as Murat.
Burak Özçivit is in great shape which means that he works out regularly. He has a great physique overall. With his background as a model, he definitely knows how to take care of himself.
Burak Özçivit Facts
- He likes to play football.
- He is fond of classic cars as he believes it has a soul.
- Burak is well-versed in the English language.
- In 2014, he opened his own restaurant called Balibey Döner in Istanbul.
- He is also the producer of BRK’S Production.
- In 2017, he won the GQ’s Men of the Year Award.
Featured Image by Burak Özçivit / Instagram