Solingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
German and Turkish
Fahriye Evcen studied at the Sociology Department of Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf.
However, she dropped out of the university after 1 year to focus on her acting career in Turkey.
She didn’t sacrifice her education completely for the sake of her acting career and got enrolled at the Boğaziçi University in Istanbul from where she graduated in 2014 with a degree in history.
Actress and model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ayşen Evcen (Older Sister), Demet Evcen (Older Sister), Neşe Evcen (Older Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fahriye Evcen has dated –
- Özcan Deniz (2008-2010) – Fahriye started going out with Turkish actor and singer Özcan Deniz in 2008. They were reportedly together for little under two years and decided to go separate ways in 2010.
- Burak Özçivit (2013-Present) – Evcen started going out with model and actor Burak Özçivit in 2013. They had reportedly grown close while working in the TV series, Çalıkuş. After dating for around 4 years, they got married in June 2017 in a lavish wedding ceremony, which was attended by the leading personalities from the Turkish film industry. They had reportedly planned to go on honeymoon to Maldives.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Turkish ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of Circassian origin.
- High cheekbones
- Angelic face
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Fahriye Evcen has a lucrative endorsement deal with the cosmetics giant L’Oreal.
In 2016, she was also made the spokesperson for Turkish clothing brand, Koton.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Necla Tekin in the popular Turkish family drama, Yaprak Dökümü (known in English as The Fall of Leaves or The Falling Leaves).
- Having played the role of Feride in the Turkish romantic drama TV series, Çalıkuşu (known in English as The Wren) from 2013 to 2014.
- Having portrayed Pinar in the romantic comedy movie, Aşk Tutulması (2008).
In 2007, Fahriye made her first film appearance in the movie, Cennet.
First TV Show
In 2005, Fahriye made her TV show debut in the Turkish sitcom, Asla Unutma.
Fahriye Evcen’s personal trainer, workout routine, and diet plan aren’t available.
Fahriye Evcen Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Fahriye Evcen Facts
- Apart from her native Turkish and German language, she is also fluent in Spanish and English.
- She got her start in the Turkish film industry after she was introduced to producer Ibrahim Mertoğlu by actress Oya Aydoğan, while Fahriye was on holidays in Turkey.
- Before she got her entry in the film industry, she was a member of the audience in the TV show hosted by Oya Aydoğan.
- She has collaborated with the Turkish clothing brand, Soton to launch her exclusive clothing line.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.