Dania Jissel Ramírez
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Dania Ramirez was enrolled at the Montclair State University and graduated in 2001.
To hone her acting skills, she took a course under Flo Greenberg at the Actor’s Workshop in New York City.
- Father – Daniel Ramirez
- Mother – Agueda Camacho
- Siblings – Danilda Ramirez (Sister), Denise Ramirez (Sister)
Dania Ramirez is represented by Anonymous Content.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dania Ramirez has dated –
- Jessy Terrero (2006-2008) – Dania started going out with Dominican film director Jessy Terrero in 2006. They dated for over two years before going separate ways in 2008. In 2010, they had got back together and had even got engaged. However, it proved to be a mindless gossip.
- Zachary Quinto (2008) – Ramirez had hooked up with American gay actor Zachary Quinto by the mid of 2008. They had become more than co-stars while working on the sets of the TV series, Heroes.
- Rick Yune (2009-2010) – Dania was reported to be going out with American actor Rick Yune from 2009 to 2010. They had fallen for each other while working in the movie, The Fifth Commandment (2008).
- Bev Land (2010-Present) – Dania started dating director Bev Land in 2010. In September 2011, Bev proposed to her. In February 2013, they got married in her native country in an intimate wedding ceremony held on the beach and attended by 75 guests. In December 2013, she gave birth to twins, a daughter named Gaia and son named John. Also, after her marriage to Bev, she became stepmother to his son, Kai, who was born in 2001.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dominican Republic origin.
Like other Dominicans, she might have Spanish and African ancestry.
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Dania has done endorsement work for the cosmetics brand, CoverGirl. She was featured in print adverts for Cover Girl’s Outlast Lipstain.
She has also starred alongside rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs in a commercial for Ciroc Ultra Premium.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Rosie Falta in the ABC comedy-drama series, Devious Maids from 2013 to 2016.
- Being cast as Callisto in the superhero movie, X-Men: The Last Stand (2006).
In 2002, Dania made her first film appearance in the drama movie, 25th Hour, which was based on the novel of the same name.
First TV Show
In 2003, Dania played Caridad in 3 episodes of the popular supernatural series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
After giving birth to twins, Dania enlisted the help of personal trainer Bobby Fournier of Snap Fitness to get her body in the best shape possible. Fournier devised full body workouts to get most out of her busy schedule. The full body workouts also ensure that she was performing cardio while lifting weights as well. Also, her workouts ranged from moderate to high intensity.
Fournier devised full body workouts to get most out of her busy schedule. The full body workouts also ensured that she was performing cardio while lifting weights. Also, her workouts ranged from moderate to high intensity.
She is also a fan of Pilates workouts. She has revealed that getting in her workout gear for her Pilates sessions makes her feel like a warrior. She complements her workout routines by eating healthy and protein rich food. She has also given a juice cleanse with fruits, vegetables, and heaps of protein a try.
She complements her workout routines by eating healthy and protein rich food. She has also given a juice cleanse with fruits, vegetables, and heaps of protein a try.
Dania Ramirez Favorite Things
- Male Body Parts – Cut right by the abs, small area between hips and armpit
- Beauty Treatment – Facials at the Thibiant Beverly Hills Skin Care Clinic
- Hair Products – Kerastase’s Nutritive Oleo-Relax Nutri-Huile + Anti-Frizz Serum
- Beauty Products – Makeup For Ever Aqua Rouge #20 and Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #9.
Source – Men’s Fitness, NY Daily News
Dania Ramirez Facts
- Her parents left her in the care of her grandmother when she was merely 6 months old. She reunited with her parents in United States when she was 10 years old.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 15 after she was discovered by a scout at a convenience store. The scout even helped her bag a small role in a local soda commercial.
- While studying in university, she excelled in volleyball. She was placed in the top five of the rankings for solo blocks, total blocks, career digs, and digs per game.
- In March 2010, she collaborated with Queen Latifah to headline CoverGirl’s Clean Makeup for Clean Water Campaign.
- In December 2016, Dania partnered with toy manufacturing company, Mattel to donate toys worth more than $10,000 to children of Los Angeles’ Boys & Girls Club of Burbank and Greater East Valley.
- Dania is a vocal supporter of immigration and has even starred in a short video aimed to change perspectives about immigrants.
- In 2009, the Maxim magazine placed Dania at the 61st position in the Hot 100 list.
- Visit Dania’s official website @ daniaramirez.org.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.