|Dania Ramirez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dania Ramirez is a Dominican actress, voice artist, producer, and writer who is known for her television roles like playing Rosie Falta in the mystery comedy-drama series Devious Maids, Blanca Selgado in the crime drama series The Sopranos, Maya Herrera in the NBC superhero drama series Heroes, Alex in the HBO comedy-drama series Entourage, Hannah Perez in the psychological thriller anthology series Tell Me a Story, Cinderella/Jacinda Vidrio in the ABC fantasy adventure drama series Once Upon a Time, Nikki Batista in the Fox police procedural crime drama series Alert: Missing Persons Unit, Caridad in the supernatural drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Aimee Eden in the Netflix fantasy drama series Sweet Tooth. In addition to that, her film credits include 25th Hour, She Hate Me, X-Men: The Last Stand, Fat Albert, Illegal Tender, Ball Don’t Lie, American Reunion, Quarantine, Premium Rush, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, Jumanji: The Next Level, Mojave, Little Black Boot, Lycan, First Response, The Ecology of Love, Cross Bronx, The Fifth Commandment, Brooklyn to Manhattan, Off the Menu, and Romy and Michele: In the Beginning.
Dania Jissel Ramírez
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Dania Ramirez was enrolled at Montclair State University and graduated in 2001.
To hone her acting skills, she took a course under Flo Greenberg at the Actor’s Workshop in New York City.
Actress, Voice Artist, Producer, Writer
- Father – Daniel Ramirez
- Mother – Agueda Camacho
- Siblings – Danilda Ramirez (Sister), Denise Ramirez (Sister)
Dania Ramirez has been represented by –
- Anonymous Content
- Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dania Ramirez has dated –
- Jessy Terrero (2006-2008) – Dania started going out with Dominican film director Jessy Terrero in 2006. They dated for over two years before going separate ways in 2008. In 2010, they got back together and even got engaged. However, it proved to be mindless gossip.
- Zachary Quinto (2008) – Ramirez had hooked up with American gay actor Zachary Quinto by the mid of 2008. They had become more than co-stars while working on the sets of the TV series, Heroes.
- Rick Yune (2009-2010) – Dania was reported to be going out with American actor Rick Yune from 2009 to 2010. They had fallen for each other while working on the movie, The Fifth Commandment (2008).
- Bev Land (2010-Present) – Dania started dating director Bev Land in 2010. In September 2011, Bev proposed to her. In February 2013, they got married in her native country in an intimate wedding ceremony held on the beach and attended by 75 guests. In December 2013, she gave birth to twins, a daughter named Gaia and a son named John. Also, after her marriage to Bev, she became stepmother to his son, Kai, who was born in 2001.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dominican Republic origin.
Like other Dominicans, she might have Spanish and African ancestry.
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Dania has done endorsement work for the cosmetics brand, CoverGirl. She was featured in print adverts for Cover Girl’s Outlast Lipstain.
She has also starred alongside rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs in a commercial for Ciroc Ultra Premium.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Rosie Falta in the ABC comedy-drama series, Devious Maids from 2013 to 2016
- Being cast as Callisto in the superhero movie, X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
In 2002, Dania made her first film appearance in the drama movie, 25th Hour, which was based on a novel of the same name.
First TV Show
In 2003, Dania played Caridad in 3 episodes of the popular supernatural series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
After giving birth to twins, Dania enlisted the help of personal trainer Bobby Fournier of Snap Fitness to get her body in the best shape possible. Fournier devised full-body workouts to get the most out of her busy schedule. The full-body workouts also ensure that she was performing cardio while lifting weights as well. Also, her workouts ranged from moderate to high intensity.
Fournier devised full-body workouts to get the most out of her busy schedule. The full-body workouts also ensured that she was performing cardio while lifting weights. Also, her workouts ranged from moderate to high intensity.
She is also a fan of Pilates workouts. She has revealed that getting in her workout gear for her Pilates sessions makes her feel like a warrior. She complements her workout routines by eating healthy and protein-rich food. She has also given a juice cleanse with fruits, vegetables, and heaps of protein a try.
She complements her workout routines by eating healthy and protein-rich food. She has also given a juice cleanse with fruits, vegetables, and heaps of protein a try.
Dania Ramirez Favorite Things
- Male Body Parts – Cut right by the abs, small area between hips and armpit
- Beauty Treatment – Facials at the Thibiant Beverly Hills Skin Care Clinic
- Hair Products – Kerastase’s Nutritive Oleo-Relax Nutri-Huile + Anti-Frizz Serum
- Beauty Products – Makeup For Ever Aqua Rouge #20 and Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #9.
Dania Ramirez Facts
- Her parents left her in the care of her grandmother when she was merely 6 months old. She reunited with her parents in the United States when she was 10 years old.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 15 after she was discovered by a scout at a convenience store. The scout even helped her bag a small role in a local soda commercial.
- While studying at university, she excelled in volleyball. She was placed in the top five of the rankings for solo blocks, total blocks, career digs, and digs per game.
- In March 2010, she collaborated with Queen Latifah to headline CoverGirl’s Clean Makeup for Clean Water Campaign.
- In December 2016, Dania partnered with a toy manufacturing company, Mattel to donate toys worth more than $10,000 to children of Los Angeles’ Boys & Girls Club of Burbank and Greater East Valley.
- Dania is a vocal supporter of immigration and has even starred in a short video aimed to change perspectives about immigrants.
- In 2009, Maxim magazine placed Dania at the 61st position in the Hot 100 list.
- She provided vocals to the character of Scandal Savage in the 2018 adult animated superhero film Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, the 31st film of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies.
- She appeared as NPC Seductress Flame in the 2019 fantasy adventure comedy film Jumanji: The Next Level, the 4th installment in the Jumanji film series and the sequel to Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017). The film stars Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Alex Wolff, Morgan Turner, Ser’Darius Blain, and Madison Iseman.