|Calan Williams Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|June 30, 2000
Calan Williams is an Australian racing driver who has been a part of teams like Grand Toyota, Fortec Motorsports, Gilmour Racing, Jenzer Motorsport, and MTEC Motorsport and has also raced in various series such as the Western Australian Formula Ford in 2015 and 2016, Australian Formula 3 Premier Series in 2017, Spanish Formula 3 Championship in 2018, Euroformula Open Championship in 2018 and 2019, Toyota Racing Series in 2019, and FIA Formula 3 Championship in 2020.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Charming smile
Calan Williams Facts
- He started his career in karting and was a member of the Wanneroo-based Tiger Kart Club. Calan Williams also participated in many karting championships across Western Australia as well as in several race meetings around the country.
- His formula racing debut came in the Western Australian Formula Ford Championship in the year 2015 and he scored a round win on debut at Barbagallo Raceway. He finished the season in 10th position with 142 points. The following year, he finished the series in 2nd position with a total of 363 points.
- With Gilmour Racing, Calan Williams competed in the 2017 Australian Formula 3 Premier Series and took 11 race wins and 16 podiums finishing first in the series and winning the Premier Series. Also, he set the lap record at Morgan Park Raceway for the circuits K configuration with a lap time of 1:07.948.
- He raced the 2019 season of Toyota Racing Series with MTEC Motorsport and finished the season in 8th position with 183 points.
- In the 2020 season, he made his FIA Formula 3 Championship debut with Jenzer Motorsport.
Featured Image by Calan Williams / Instagram