|Fleur de Force Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1988|
Fleur de Force is a British YouTuber, beauty and fashion blogger, entrepreneur, and author who is widely known for her YouTube channel dedicated to fashion, beauty, and makeup named Fleur DeForce, that she had opened in September 2009, and that went on to amass more than 1.5 million subscribers. As an entrepreneur, Fleur has launched numerous makeup products including an exclusive range of eyelashes in collaboration with Eylure in 2017. She has also released several books related to lifestyle and fashion like The Luxe Life: Everyday Luxuries for Lovers of Beauty, Fashion & Food (2016). She has been featured in a number of TV shows too, such as the fashion reality series Project Runway All-Stars (2013). Fleur has been showered with accolades including the Johnson & Johnson Awards in 2018 for being the “Best Beauty YouTuber”. She has garnered more than 750k followers on Instagram, where she has posted about her own life as well as her cherished beauty products.
She was born Fleur Westaway and had changed her ‘born name’ to Fleur Bell after she got married.
England, United Kingdom
She went to the London School of Economics and Political Science, studying Human Geography.
YouTuber, Blogger, Entrepreneur, Author
- Siblings – Alex (Brother), Hannah (Sister)
She has been represented by River Talent Management.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Mike (2012-Present) – Fleur and Mike became engaged on June 26, 2012, in Santa Barbara, California. The couple tied the knot on August 24, 2013. They have a daughter named River Wren (b. December 28, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp nose
- Thick eyebrows
Fleur has collaborated with many big brands like Starbucks, Coca-Cola, and P&G.
Fleur de Force Favorite Things
- Pet – Dachshund named Piglet/Piggy
- Pizza Toppings – Anchovies and black olives
Fleur de Force Facts
- She had started to watch YouTube videos in the summer of 2009, having loved the YouTube community right away. She got highly influenced by Taylor Swift‘s revelation about how the platform’s makeup tutorials had greatly assisted her to decide on her looks for her music videos, and how much she had loved them. Fleur went on to research YouTube beauty and fashion groups and in a matter of months, she was teeming with great ideas for her upcoming channel.
- Fleur has disclosed that at first, she had wanted to name her channel Fleur De Jour but was unable to do so, as the name had been already taken. She had fancied adding a French flavor to the moniker and so had included “de”.
- Along with Fleur DeForce, she has owned 2 other YouTube channels namely FleurDeVlog and Bride De Force that have been a vlogging space and a general platform for all marriage-related queries, respectively.
- In May 2017, Fleur had collaborated with MAC cosmetics and inaugurated a limited-edition nude lipstick, that had got out of stock within 12 hours of launch.
- Fleur has recalled that she got her first tattoo consisting of 2 stars on her feet when she had gone on a trip to Australia.
Featured Image by Fleur de Force / Instagram