|Camden Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1991|
Camden Scott is an American social media star, blogger, and entrepreneur, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 400k subscribers. She was also one half of the duo behind a YouTube channel titled NowThisIsLiving with her former partner, Shannon Beveridge, but it became Shannon’s personal channel after they broke up in 2016.
Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cammie attended Victor Valley High School in Victorville, California, United States.
After graduation, she enrolled in Victor Valley EMS College in Apple Valley, California, United States.
Social Media Star, Entrepreneur, Blogger
- Siblings – Lee Scott (Older Brother)
- Others – Amy Scott (Sister-in-Law)
Camden Scott self-represents her career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Camden Scott has dated –
- Shannon Beveridge (2012-2016)
- Kara Godfrey (2016-2019) – In 2016, she started dating Kara Godfrey, a Los Angeles-based event promoter and the couple later got married. Kara filed for divorce on November 22, 2019, in a Los Angeles-area courthouse.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Dark Brown’ or ‘Black’ hair roots in the past.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Multiple small tattoos
- Beautiful eyes
Camden Scott has endorsed brands such as –
- Restaurant Ours
Camden Scott Favorite Things
- Movie Franchise – Star Wars
- Book – Peter Pan
Camden Scott Facts
- She was named after the town of Camden in England, United Kingdom.
- Cammie became aware she was attracted to girls in middle school, between the ages of 11 to 15. She thought something was wrong with her initially because she had no interest in boys like her peers. Cammie even went as far as being convinced she was incapable of love.
- Despite dating a boy in school, she did everything in her power not to meet him in the hallway.
- When Cammie met her 1st girlfriend, she thought they were only best friends. It took time for her to open up and process her true feelings.
- Cammie finally realized she was a lesbian after she watched an episode of the TV series Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017). She saw the characters of Spencer Hastings, played by Troian Bellisario, and Hanna Marin, played by Ashley Benson, thought they were hot and related to them.
- She has a dog named Frank.
- Cammie loves having plants around but can never seem to keep them alive.
- For her, 2 of the best feelings in life are blowing her nose and peeing in the shower.
- She suffers from premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), which causes her depression and anxiety.
- She has dealt with acne breakouts in the past.
- Cammie is often conflicted as she loves DIY projects but is also incredibly impatient.
- She buys a lot of journals for aesthetic purposes but rarely writes in them.
- She enjoys collecting and burning scented candles.
- In 2016, she often collaborated with fellow social media stars, Roseanne Spaughton and Rose Ellen Dix, a British lesbian couple.
- She launched her blog in 2017, which was titled In Full Bloom.
- She interviewed Madonna and Kim Kardashian in April 2018.
- Cammie is good friends and has collaborated with fellow social media stars, Jack Dodge and Amy Ordman, who are also gay. She and Jack also lived together in May 2018.
- Cammie is vegan and was featured in the documentary Vegan 2018. In September of the same year, she revealed she is not “100% vegan” and does sometimes cheat on her diet but believes “every little effort counts.”
- She would pick sky diving over bungee jumping.
- She is a co-owner of the online merchandise store The Ripple Effect Co. Her fanbase helps her select the charities that benefit from the percentage of the profits.
- Her best friend is a fellow social media star, Joanna “Jo” Simon. Their mutual fanbase came up with a “ship” name for them – Jammie.
- Her fanbase often pointed out to her that she looked like Ayesha Curry, the wife of Stephen Curry.
Featured Image by Camden Scott / Instagram