Cameron Riley Monaghan
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron was educated at Addison Mizner Elementary School in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Father – None
- Mother – Diane Monaghan (Insurance Claims Specialist)
- Siblings – None
His father and mother is her mom. So, every year, he dedicates Father’s Day to his mom.
He is signed to Industry Entertainment Productions LLC.
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cameron has dated –
- Sadie Newman (2015) – Cameron was in a relationship with model Sadie Newman in 2015. They made their relationship public by attending the premiere of Southpaw as a couple. However, their relationship was short-lived as they broke up in the same year.
- Peyton List (2017-Present) – In 2017, Cameron started dating actress Peyton List. Their relationship was confirmed publicly by Peyton herself during an interview with Rogue magazine in October 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Cameron is of Polish and Irish descent on his mother’s side.
He has appeared in several commercials for
- Altman / Procko Productions
- Norman J. Stevens Advertising
- Southland Advertising
- Tapestry Productions
- Leo Burnett, USA Inc.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day, etc.
Best Known For
- Portraying Ian Gallagher in the Showtime’s comedy-drama series Shameless
- Also known for playing Jerome Valeska in Fox’s crime-drama series Gotham
Cameron debuted with the 2002 film The Wishing Stone for his role as Alex.
First TV Show
From 2004 to 2005, he appeared in 6 episodes of Fox’s sitcom Malcolm in the Middle for his role as Chad.
He has a lean body. He must be doing some sort of workout and taking care of his diet as well.
Cameron Monaghan Favorite Things
- City – Berlin
- Character (He Has Played) – Asher
- Band – The Kinks
Source – Interview Magazine, Tiger Beat, Paste Magazine
Cameron Monaghan Facts
- Cameron once played piglet in the stage version of “Winnie-the-Pooh.”
- Cameron was raised by a single mother and is the only child of his mom.
- After taking birth in California, he, along with his mom shifted to Boca Raton, Florida.
- Cameron started modeling while young. His mom actually sent his pictures to a modeling agency when he was only 3.
- At 5, he got to appear in a clothing catalog. Later, at the age of 7, Cameron appeared in his first ever regional commercial.
- Cameron started polishing his acting skills by appearing in the several of Little Palm Children’s Theatre’s productions.
- As a model, he started his career at 3 and at 7, as an actor.
- He enjoys filming fight scenes.
- As per his Just Jared interview given in March 2014, he searches Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Gosling the most on YouTube to see inside their studios.
- While filming Vampire Academy (2014), he broke his hand as he slipped on the grass.
- Connect with Cameron on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.