|Cameron Porras Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1998|
Cameron Porras is an American social media personality, model, and Instagram star who rose to fame for his fashion and modeling-related pictures that he uploads to his eponymous Instagram account.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron attended Maumelle High School in Maumelle, Arkansas.
Social Media Star, Instagram Star, Model
Mother – Rebecca Porras
Cameron is represented by –
- Kim Dawson Agency
- NEXT Management
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, White, and Hispanic)
He has Caucasian, American, Indian, and Mexican ancestry.
However, he prefers to dye his hair pink and blonde.
- Alluring eyes
- Plump lips
- Chiseled Jawline
Through his social media, Cameron has either endorsed or promoted various brands including BabylissPRO Barberology and Culture Kings.
Cameron Porras Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Color – Burnt Orange
Source – LES AMIS
Cameron Porras Facts
- He was raised in Little Rock, Arkansas by his mother. Later, Cameron relocated to Los Angeles, California. He has also lived in Hamburg and New York in the past.
- Cameron was very young when his parents legally parted ways.
- He played football in high school.
- Porras founded the clothing brand Not That Cool in the past.
- Other than him, Ana Beatriz Barros is also a model who is represented by NEXT Management.
- One of his earliest modeling work was for KITH for Versace.
- He was 19 years old when he moved to New York with a friend and signed with IMG Models.
- Cameron describes himself as hungry, passionate, and compassionate.
- He is a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys.
- 5 things that he cannot live without are his mother, phone, the gym, sweatpants, and his Birkenstock footwear.
- Cameron lives each day with the motto “it’s better to be a racehorse and be pulled back, than a mule that has to be pulled along”.
- He prefers briefs over boxers.
- Cameron considers English model David Gandy to be his biggest inspiration.
Featured Image By Cameron Porras / Instagram