|Cami-Li Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1987|
Cami-Li is a Puerto Rican model, television host, reality TV personality, and social media star who is well-known for appearing as a housemate in the reality TV series, Celebrity Big Brother 15, alongside the likes of Alexander O’Neal, Alicia Douvall, Katie Price, Chloe Goodman, Keith Chegwin, Perez Hilton, Calum Best, Jeremy Jackson, Ken Morley, Michelle Visage, Nadia Sawalha, Patsy Kensit, and Kavana. Apart from having been cast in Celebrity Big Brother 15, she has also appeared in a couple of other shows such as Ex on the Beach, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, and Lorraine. Cami-Li went through a very unfortunate experience as a child when her 21 years old sister was killed by a criminal on the run from the police. This event even inspired her to pursue a career as a lawyer. However, as her modeling career took up, she soon became popular and was also named Miss Miami Hawaiian Tropic in 2008. Cami-Li’s envious physique has accumulated a huge social media fan base for the star with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Facebook.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
She divides her time between her residences in –
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The information related to Cami-Li’s educational background is unknown.
Model, Television Host, Reality TV Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Michael Figueras
- Mother – Oniria Correa
- Siblings – Michelle Figueras (Late Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cami-Li has dated –
- Alexander Blair – Cami-Li had a fling with a U.S. based man named Alexander Blair.
- Danny Wisker – She went out with British reality TV star, Danny Wisker, in the past.
- Kirk Norcross (2013) – In May 2013, Cami-Li was in a relationship with British reality TV contestant, Kirk Norcross, and the couple also got engaged after some time. However, their romance fizzled out before resulting in anything major and they parted ways eventually.
- Brent Lincowski – After dating for a while, Cami-Li and Brent Lincowski announced that they were engaged on July 5, 2017. Later, the couple got married on March 31, 2018, and the two often flaunt their love on social media by sharing their pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cuban descent.
- Multiple tattoos
- Her curves
- Plump Lips
- A piercing on the chest
Cami-Li has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands like Onyx Youth Magnet Mask, LaserAway, Urban Decay Cosmetics, The Booty Pro, She’s Shady ™ x Suhn Solutions, New Vintage, Whitewithstyle, FitTea, and The Bulb that Parties!
Best Known For
- Appearing on the reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother 15 and finishing her journey on the 8th spot. Apart from her, the housemates included the likes of American singer Alexander O’Neal, British glamour model Alicia Douvall, British-American former fashion model Calum Best, British reality TV star Chloe Goodman, and English singer, TV personality, novelist, businesswoman, former glamour model, and the winner of the season, Katie Price.
- Her huge social media fan base as she has accumulated more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Facebook
First TV Show
Cami-Li made her first TV show appearance as herself in the Live Launch episode of the reality series, Celebrity Big Brother, in January 2015. She wrapped up her journey on show in the 8th rank and was also the 5th contestant who got evicted.
Cami-Li leads an active life to stay fit and glowing. Her typical days start at 7 in the morning and then, she indulges in a yoga session for around 60-75 minutes. She has said that yoga helps her both physically and mentally and she has also claimed that practicing yoga has helped her control her anxiety levels.
Moreover, she has a sweet tooth and enjoys sugary treats every now and then.
Cami-Li Favorite Things
- Snacks – Chips and Salsa, Ranch and Carrots, Clementine, Candies
- Drink – Wine
Source – WomenFitness.net
- She had a sister who was killed at the age of 21 by a criminal on the run from the police.
- She was inspired by the unfortunate incident of her sister’s death to become a lawyer ‘because the injustice of the trial was just ridiculous.’
- During the initial phase of her career, Cami-Li became Miss Miami Hawaiian Tropic in 2008.
- Ever since she watched the show Celebrity Big Brother, she wanted to be a part of it as well. So, she asked her manager to work out something to get her on the popular show.
- Initially, the team of Celebrity Big Brother even refrained from meeting Cami-Li which in turn made her efforts more persistent.
- Cami-Li has described her experience of working on the Celebrity Big Brother as hard as well as fulfilling, citing that the show was something that really tested the patience of the housemates.
- She has also revealed that she takes vampire facials to help her skin remain radiant and glowing.
- She has very sensitive skin.
- As far as her status as a social media star is considered, Cami-Li has said that she respects the fact that her followers like following her lifestyle but she herself does not like preaching people to do or follow something in particular.
- She has also appeared in a couple of shows like Ex on the Beach, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, and Lorraine.
- Cami-Li is a very hard working person who does not like quitting or just giving up on a job.
- She has also served as a host for the show, Models & Rock.
- Follow Cami-Li on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Cami-Li / Instagram