|Candice Boucher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1983|
Candice Boucher is a South African model and actress who is best known for being featured on the cover of Playboy and Sports Illustrated in 2010. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Guess, Black Halo, Canal Walk, Queenspark, Fila, Mr. Price, Otto, Speed, and Intimmissimi. She has been featured in several magazines such as FHM, Speedo, GQ, Fila, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut with the Bollywood film, Aazaan.
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress
Candice can be contacted through these world-class agencies:
- Outlaws Model Agency, Cape Town (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management, New York
- Next Model Management, Miami
- Next Model Management, Los Angeles
- Next Model Management, London
- Next Model Management, Paris
- Next Model Management, Milan
- Model Management, Hamburg
- MIKAs, Stockholm
- Dominique Model Agency, Brussels
Runway, Commercial (Fashion) Action (Acting)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Prashant Chadha – An Indian director. Candice and Prashant were said to be in an affair when Prashant was directing the debut film for her. Both shared the same home in the meantime.
- Michael Didonna – An American photographer. Both were found dating after Candice confirmed the relationship in an interview in 2010.
- Mark Visser – An Australian big wave surfer and adventure athlete. The couple was found together in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Candice’s naughty blue eyes. She once stated in an interview that her eyes helps her to get the attention of men.
34-25-36 in or 86-64-92 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
5 (UK) or 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Black Halo, Canal Walk, Guess, Mr. Price, Otto, Queenspark, Fila, Speed, Intimmissimi, Sports Illustrated Swimwear.
Candice’s hot and revealing dresses, which she normally wears on different occasions, adds glamour to her personality. She also stuns her fans in Guess jeans sometimes.
Best Known For
Candice is best known for being the cover girl for Playboy magazine’s April 2010 issue. She has also attracted people towards her by being the cover girl for several other magazines such as FHM, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Sports Illustrated, Elle, etc.
First Magazine (Cover Girl)
Cosmopolitan. November 2006. A South African magazine.
Aazaan (2011). An Indian action film directed by Prashant Chadha. Candice Boucher appeared as Afreen, a sand artist in the film.
Candice eats healthy unprocessed food, mainly lots of green vegetables to maintain good metabolism. The model trains 3 to 5 times a week by doing equal preference to cardio and weights.
Candice Boucher Favorite Things
- Favorite Film – Twilight
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Thailand, Jamaica
- Favorite Sports Team – The Sharks
- Favorite Bollywood Actress – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Candice Boucher Facts
- Candice appeared as a cover girl for Indian magazine L’Officiel in October 2011 edition.
- Her debut film ‘Aazaan’ was released in 6 languages.
- Candice walked the red carpet of the 64th Cannes Film Festival in a stunning outfit by Gavin Rajah.
- Candice was a very shy girl in her teenage. Her parents pushed her into the modeling.
- Candice won the annual pageant in high school in her last year. As a prize, she got a photoshoot with a photographer.
- The same photographer recommended her photographs to Durban based modeling agency, which then signed her for their books.
- Before Aazaan, Candice and Prashant had worked together in several TV Commercials and videos.
- Candice received training from professionals to learn ins and outs of sand art for her role in Aazaan.
- Candice has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine issue in 2006, 2008, 2009 & 2010.
- Candice’s photoshoot with Playboy was entitled ‘Undressed in Africa’. The photoshoot was done at a private lodge in Southern Kenya.