|Carla Dennis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1984|
Carla Dennis is a South African model, digital content creator, interior designer, and aspiring actress who rose to fame after being made the ambassador of the brand Whirlpool in the past.
Carla Ruth Dennis
Cape Town, South Africa
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Carla studied at Pretoria High School for Girls. She is also said to have obtained an LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology Degree. Carla also attended The University of Pretoria.
Model, Digital Content Creator, Interior Decorator
Carla is represented by –
- Toabh Management
- Max Models – Cape Town
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla has dated –
- Arjun Kanungo – Indian singer Arjun Kanungo and Carla Dennis began dating one another after meeting on the set of the music video Baaki Baatein Peene Baad which was released in 2016. The couple got engaged in November 2020 when Arjun proposed to her on a yacht in Dubai. In May 2021, the couple announced that they were planning to legally tie the knot soon which they finally did in August 2022 after dating for 7 years.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thin upper lip
- She has a beauty spot on her right cheek.
Through her social media, Carla has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- L’OCCITANE India
- L’Oréal Paris
- KORA Organics
Carla has also been featured in the commercials for several brands such as –
Carla Dennis Facts
- Originally, she is from Pretoria.
- In 2003, Dennis made her first TV show appearance as Maud Casserley in Doctors.
- Carla was scouted by a modeling agency in 2009.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Serina in Machine (2017), alongside the likes of actors Kiara Advani, Rishabh Arora, and Mustafa Burmawala.
- The earliest post that Carla uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 18, 2015.
- In 2019, Carla was featured in the music video of Arjun Kanungo’s song Tu Na Mera.
- Carla is very close to her parents.
- She is very fond of the work of actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Carla was amongst the finals chosen for “The Hunt For The Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2010” on NDTV Good Times.
- Dennis had once stated that she would like to open a cocktail bar in the future.
- GQ Magazine featured her in an article titled the “Sexiest export since Charlize Theron“.
Featured Image By Carla Dennis / Instagram