|Caroline Marks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 2002|
Caroline Marks is an American professional surfer who is known to be the youngest surfer to qualify at the women’s Championship Tour as well as the youngest to compete in a World Surf League event.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
- Father – Darren Marks
- Mother – Sarah Marks
- Siblings – Zach Marks (Older Brother) (Founder of Grom Social), She has 5 more siblings.
She is represented by M Parsons of IMG.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Marks has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as ROXY, Redbull, Smith Eyewear, FCS, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Tonic, and S*x Wax.
Caroline Marks Favorite Things
- Swimsuit – From ROXY
Source – Instagram
Caroline Marks Facts
- Marks was raised in Melbourne Beach, Florida as the 3rd of 6 children.
- Initially, Marks liked to horseback at the rodeo event barrel racing.
- Caroline was 8 years old when she started surfing.
- Her older brother Zach is the founder of Grom Social. He was 12 years old when he created it.
- She was one of 2 women who qualified for the United States’s first surfing team that was to compete at the 2020 summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan.
- Besides surfing, Marks loves to snowboard, fish, and ride motocross.
- Since the start of Carolina’s career, she has won several competitions including the 2019 MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal, 2019 WSL Boost Mobile Pro Gold Coast, the 2018 and 2019 WQS Florida Pro competition, 6x Surfing America Champion, and 2x Open Women’s NSSA Champion.
- In the past, Marks was given USA’s first “Best of April” award for her outstanding contribution to the Team USA Olympic athletes.
Featured Image By Caroline Marks / Instagram