|Kellie Sweet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kellie Sweet is an American YouTuber and daily lifestyle vlogger. Her YouTube channel mostly contains content related to fashion and makeup tutorials, DIY tips, life stories, and daily vlogs. She has made quite a strong fan base for herself with over 2 million subscribers on YouTube and over a million followers on Instagram.
- Father – Raymond (Pastor)
- Mother – Sandra
- Siblings – Sharee (Older Sister), Raymond Jr. (Younger Brother)
- Others – Jordan (Nephew)
Kellie self manages her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kellie has dated –
- Cash Ali – Kellie was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Cash Ali and he has made several appearances on her YouTube channel. They also share a YouTube channel together called BOTTOM GRiLL.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades like ‘pink’, ‘blonde’, and ‘brown’.
Kellie has endorsed the following brands through Instagram –
- ROSE BOX NYC
- Pretty Little Thing
- Fashion Nova
Best Known For
Being a YouTuber and daily lifestyle vlogger. Her Youtube channel mostly contains content including fashion and makeup tutorials, DIY tips, life stories, and daily vlogs.
Kellie revealed her workout routine in a YouTube video uploaded by her in 2016. According to the video, she was working out 2 to 3 times a week and liked to walk or run on her way to the gym. Her workout began with 25 leg presses followed by 15 minutes on the Elliptical machine. She continued it with 15-25 squats with 10-pound weights and then did 20-30 sit-ups. She also made sure that she took proper breaks in between exercises.
She also did a detox in 2016 for which she drank FitTea.
Kellie Sweet Favorite Things
- Film – Grinch
- Holiday – Christmas
- TV Show – The Get Down
- Tupac Shakur Song – Resist the Temptation
Source – YouTube
Kellie Sweet Facts
- Kellie has had an obsession with TV and camera ever since she was young. She and her older sister used to look in the mirror and pretend that they were on television.
- She was very shy as a child.
- She had quite a few friends in elementary school but that list degraded as soon as she came to high school.
- She created her YouTube channel when she was in 9th grade and started doing makeup tutorials and outfit videos.
- In one of her YouTube videos, she has revealed that towards the end of high school, she was so depressed that she did not want to live anymore.
- She has also confessed through her YouTube channel that she underwent a breast enlargement procedure and has also made a series of videos about plastic surgery.
Featured Image by Kellie Sweet / Instagram