|Isabella Crovetti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 2004|
Isabella Crovetti is an American actress who initially performed as Isabella Cramp, shifted to Isabella Crovetti-Cramp, and then performed as Isabella Crovetti, and had come into the limelight after playing the role of Abby Weaver in ABC’s sitcom The Neighbors (2012–2014). She had gained further popularity after appearing in numerous other TV shows including Colony (2016–2018) and by acting as a voice-over artist in several programs on the small screen such as Shimmer and Shine that had premiered in August 2015 in which she has voiced the main character of Shine. Isabella has also starred in a number of films like Joy (2015) where she essayed the role of Young Joy. She is the recipient of many awards including the Young Artist Award in 2014 for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actress”.
Isabella Veneranda-Patricia Cramp
California, United States
Actress, Voice-over Artist
- Father – Bradley Cramp (Producer, Writer)
- Mother – Denise Crovetti (Broadway and film actress)
- Siblings – Cameron Crovetti (Younger Brother) (Actor), Nicholas Crovetti (Younger Brother) (Actor)
She is represented by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German and Italian descent.
- Shapely lips
Isabella Crovetti Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Playing the guitar having owned as many as 5 guitars, Singing often having sung opera around the house to make her siblings laugh
- One Of Her Goals – Use her gymnastics skills in a fight scene in an action movie having practiced it since she was 6 years old
- Beverage – Matcha tea having drunk it every day and having put green tea emojis to represent it in her Instagram bio
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Isabella Crovetti Facts
- She started her acting career at the age of 5 when she began playing small roles on television as well as in commercials.
- Isabella has recalled how one of her mess-ups in an audition actually landed her the part. It was the TV show The Neighbors (2012–2014) that she was auditioning for, during which there were many people in the room including the casting, producers, as well as the creator of the program Dan Fogelman. While doing a scene where she was yelling at her brother, she had got so caught up in the emotion of her character that she completely forgot her line. Her mother had taught her early on that an actor should never break character even if a line is dropped and so staying in character she had simply thrown her arm out at Dan pointing at him and screaming “line”! Dan had exploded into laughter, provided her the line and she had carried on yelling in the scene. After the audition, Isabella was upset with herself but was pleasantly surprised to find out that Dan had thought it was hysterical and contacted her agent and sent them her audition tape so that they could watch it, and that is how she booked her coveted role in the show. The experience had made her realize that sometimes mistakes are meant to happen.
- She has been a competitive long-distance runner and had gone to the Junior Olympics in her 8th grade.
- Isabella has disclosed that she bought a gel nail kit and has enjoyed experimenting with different patterns having 3 Pinterest boards exclusively dedicated to nail ideas.
Featured Image by Isabella Crovetti / Instagram